Issue Smapi goes completly crazy

Malno

Newcomer
I have a problem that I never had before and do not know how to fix it.
When I walk into the community center I get a huuuuge message from smapi:

22:33:02ERRORgameAn error occurred in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key '37' was not present in the dictionary. at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at StardewValley.Locations.CommunityCenter.checkForMissedRewards() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\CommunityCenter.cs:line 510 at StardewValley.Locations.CommunityCenter.resetSharedState() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\CommunityCenter.cs:line 480 at StardewValley.GameLocation.<resetForPlayerEntry>b__269_0() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 5629 at StardewValley.GameLocation.resetForPlayerEntry() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 5619 at StardewValley.Game1.onFadeToBlackComplete_PatchedBy<tlitookilakin.AeroCore>(Game1 this) at StardewValley.BellsAndWhistles.ScreenFade.UpdateFade_PatchedBy<PeacefulEnd.FishingTrawler.NewHorizons>(ScreenFade this, GameTime time) at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateOther(GameTime time) at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate)

--> https://smapi.io/log/56ef2b94db8943f882567aa89c53261f?Mods=game~SMAPI

I saw a post here that looked similar but was not the same..
How can I fix this?

Thanks for the log.
Error '37' with relation to the community center always means that you were using some mod that adds extra, custom bundles; which are now broken.

You have these 2 currently editing them. Though it could also be from any others you might've had installed; as it occurs on save creation:
Code:
22:28:25    INFO    Challenging Community Center Bundles    Loaded Bundle: Pure_Vanilla
22:28:25    INFO    Challenging Community Center Bundles    Loaded Bundle: Vanilla_SVE
22:28:25    INFO    Challenging Community Center Bundles    Game will be using Vanilla_SVE Bundles
22:29:33    TRACE    Challenging Community Center Bundles    Accessed mod-provided API (JsonAssets.Api) for Json Assets.
For this error; I usually tell people to remove any CC bundle mods.
Then send me the save from the save folder at:

And, I can delete the extra bundle data from the save causing the crash.

Malno

Newcomer
Thanks for the log.
Error '37' with relation to the community center always means that you were using some mod that adds extra, custom bundles; which are now broken.

You have these 2 currently editing them. Though it could also be from any others you might've had installed; as it occurs on save creation:
Code:
22:28:25    INFO    Challenging Community Center Bundles    Loaded Bundle: Pure_Vanilla
22:28:25    INFO    Challenging Community Center Bundles    Loaded Bundle: Vanilla_SVE
22:28:25    INFO    Challenging Community Center Bundles    Game will be using Vanilla_SVE Bundles
22:29:33    TRACE    Challenging Community Center Bundles    Accessed mod-provided API (JsonAssets.Api) for Json Assets.
For this error; I usually tell people to remove any CC bundle mods.
Then send me the save from the save folder at:

And, I can delete the extra bundle data from the save causing the crash.

Just to understand you correctly.
I drag the CCCB files out of my mod folder and then send you the file correct?
Or do I need to start the game once or something?

Thank you!! You are a hero in disguise my friend!

Malno

Newcomer
That is the savefile that I have.
Me and my girlfriend are playing multiplayer together and she does not have the problem at all.
We want the Bundle: Vanilla_SVE to be loaded

Again thank you for your help!

Attachments

Just to understand you correctly.
I drag the CCCB files out of my mod folder and then send you the file correct?
Or do I need to start the game once or something?

Thank you!! You are a hero in disguise my friend!

That is the savefile that I have.
Me and my girlfriend are playing multiplayer together and she does not have the problem at all.
We want the Bundle: Vanilla_SVE to be loaded

Again thank you for your help!
So, if your girlfriend doesn't have any issues when she walks into the community center. Can you have her post a SMAPI log as well?
You might be missing the content pack that adds the rest of the bundle data. And, it should show up on her list.

To fix the crash; I was going to remove the data from the save, and make the bundles normal again. But, instead; leave the mods where they are.
We'll check her log; and see if you're missing a mod.

Malno

Newcomer
So, if your girlfriend doesn't have any issues when she walks into the community center. Can you have her post a SMAPI log as well?
You might be missing the content pack that adds the rest of the bundle data. And, it should show up on her list.

To fix the crash; I was going to remove the data from the save, and make the bundles normal again. But, instead; leave the mods where they are.
We'll check her log; and see if you're missing a mod.
Her Smapi Log https://smapi.io/log/2f708d5e40bb44cbb77029ec81e48be6

Thanks, for sharing her log.
Y'all appear to have the same mods, and I'm not seeing her enter the Community Center. So, I can't tell for sure that it's not crashing for her.

But, for now I've removed the excess bundle data causing the crash. The rest of the bundles still look edited, but I don't think it'll crash going forward.
Though, you may want to report the bug to the mod authors of the Challenging Community Center Bundles: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6361?tab=posts

Attachments

Malno

Newcomer
Thanks, for sharing her log.
Y'all appear to have the same mods, and I'm not seeing her enter the Community Center. So, I can't tell for sure that it's not crashing for her.

But, for now I've removed the excess bundle data causing the crash. The rest of the bundles still look edited, but I don't think it'll crash going forward.
Though, you may want to report the bug to the mod authors of the Challenging Community Center Bundles: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6361?tab=posts
Thank you very much. I don't know if it worked because we were stupid and continued playing, forgetting to change the save state....
Thanks for your help, i do not want to bother you more than already, but I will simply not go into the community center i guess :D
Sorry for the work!!
Is it difficult to edit the save file? I might do it myself then...

New file if you still have the time...

Attachments

Thank you very much. I don't know if it worked because we were stupid and continued playing, forgetting to change the save state....
Thanks for your help, i do not want to bother you more than already, but I will simply not go into the community center i guess :D
Sorry for the work!!
Is it difficult to edit the save file? I might do it myself then...

New file if you still have the time...
No prob; here's an updated one if y'all haven't played further.

It's not difficult editing a save. The wiki has a basic intro on general save editing:

Here's a condensed example of the bundle data in the save:
Code:
<numberOfStarsOnPlaque>0</numberOfStarsOnPlaque>
      <bundles>
          <item>
              <key>
                <int>37</int>
              </key>
              <value>
                <ArrayOfBoolean>
                  <boolean>false</boolean>
                  <boolean>false</boolean>
                  <boolean>false</boolean>
                  <boolean>false</boolean>
                  <boolean>false</boolean>
                  <boolean>false</boolean>
                  <boolean>false</boolean>
                  <boolean>false</boolean>
                  <boolean>false</boolean>
                  <boolean>false</boolean>
                  <boolean>false</boolean>
                  <boolean>false</boolean>
                </ArrayOfBoolean>
              </value>
            </item>
      </bundles>
      <bundleRewards>
          <item>
              <key>
                <int>37</int>
              </key>
              <value>
                <boolean>false</boolean>
              </value>
            </item>
       </bundleRewards>

</locationWeather>
  <bannedUsers />
  <bundleData>
      <item>
      <key>
        <string>Pantry/37</string>
      </key>
      <value>
        <string>Rare Crops/BO 25 1/454 3 0 417 3 0 268 10 0 400 15 0/2/4/LooseSprites\BundleSprites:3</string>
      </value>
    </item>
  </bundleData>
  <limitedNutDrops />
The first section "bundles"; is where you start first.
Notice there's an "item" section. Everything from "<item>" to "</item>" is a single bundle item.

For this error; every bundle at "37" or higher, and bundle "12" is corrupt data. So you'd delete the entries that have "int" values of "37" or higher, and "12".
After "bundles"; we head to "bundleRewards"; and it's for the most part the same.
Delete each corrupt data section like before.

Lastly, we have "bundleData" in the save; it's further down. Each section is still wrapped in the item tag, but instead of "int" being the value we check.
We now check the "string" value; there should be a name, and then a number right after.
Once again; we delete every bundle at "37" or higher, and bundle "12".

Save, and you should be good.
If it crashes again; then it's definitely the CCB mod breaking it, by re-adding the data. And you should forward this to the authors.

Attachments