Issue SMAPI Error code every time i try to open the game

Lynziem

Greenhorn
Hello!
A few days ago I tried to download Stardew Valley Expanded and with that I downloaded SMAPI and I open the game through it on steam, though whenever I try to open the game, an error code pops up.
Below is a link to said error code.
I don't really understand what it means and ill appreciate any help I can get, thank you!
Edit: I have tried to update my graphics device as well as see if I can download a new one, but neither seems to work

Attachments

Hello!
A few days ago I tried to download Stardew Valley Expanded and with that I downloaded SMAPI and I open the game through it on steam, though whenever I try to open the game, an error code pops up.
Below is a link to said error code.
I don't really understand what it means and ill appreciate any help I can get, thank you!
Edit: I have tried to update my graphics device as well as see if I can download a new one, but neither seems to work
This is a vanilla SDV log saying it can't detect your GPU. I know you mentioned attempting to update your graphics device, but it not working.
The wiki has a couple other things to try:

But, SMAPI not launching sounds like it wasn't properly installed.
You'll want to verify it was properly installed: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:Installing_SMAPI_on_Windows

From there; any errors through SMAPI would need to be parsed via:

Lynziem

Greenhorn
Thank you for replying!
I double-checked and SMAPI launches fine, it seems that my main problem is with the GPU. My computer says I have one by Intel, and trying anything from NVIDIA or AMD doesn't work. My computer is a windows 10, so could the problem be that it is too old for it to work?

Last edited:
Thank you for replying!
I double-checked and SMAPI launches fine, it seems that my main problem is with the Gmputer says I have one by Intel, and trying anything from NVIDIA or AMD doesn't work. My computer is a windows 10, so could the problem be that it is too old for it to work?
Yea, that sounds like you're potentially on the Integrated Graphics which have issues with SDV. A little odd that SMAPI launches fine, when the vanilla SDV doesn't.
Do you know what model computer you have; so we can double check if you have any other GPU?