Issue SMAPI Crashing - SAAT

TheRealSodi

Greenhorn
Been trying to get the game running with SAAT for a while now, have had no luck. Can anyone help? Its a dependency for SVE, but I haven't been able to find a workaround. Using Nexus/Vortex, PC with Windows 10.

SMAPI Parsed Log

Edit: Long time lurker, first post, figured its about time I make an account. The forums have been greatly helpful over the years.
Edit: I've tried downgrading SAAT, to no success, even reinstalled the entire SMAPI, and Mods in the Mod folder, with fresh downloads.

Last edited:

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Been trying to get the game running with SAAT for a while now, have had no luck. Can anyone help? Its a dependency for SVE, but I haven't been able to find a workaround. Using Nexus/Vortex, PC with Windows 10.

SMAPI Parsed Log

Edit: Long time lurker, first post, figured its about time I make an account. The forums have been greatly helpful over the years.
Edit: I've tried downgrading SAAT, to no success, even reinstalled the entire SMAPI, and Mods in the Mod folder, with fresh downloads.
Vortex has been known to cause a lot of issues, it's not recommended for Stardew. Better to install mods manually.
Your Log says that you are missing Stardew Valley Expanded - Shop Tile Framework, this folder should be [STF] Stardew Valley Expanded
7:41:07ERRORSMAPI - Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.16 because it requires mods which aren't installed (FlashShifter.StardewValleyExpandedALL).

First install SVE correctly and then check if the SAAT error returns.