Issue SMAPI Crashing Co-op - Please Help!

TreakleFurs

Greenhorn
Please Help!!

I've been playing co-op with my partner for 60+ hours heavily modded but recently the game crashes whenever we go to sleep.
It boots me from the game and once that happens my partner can continue playing as normal without me.
(I have to reload my game but once I'm disconnected (my game closes) it continues for my partner; loading any levels gained, items sold etc. and then saving and starting a new day as usual!)

I can then re-open, re-connect and play for another day as normal before the same thing occurs the next night. This also happens when I fall unconscious at 2AM rather than sleeping.

Platform: Windows
Game version: Newest SDV Version, SMAPI 3.17.2 (+107 Mods)
SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/1e2ad918cb3d4ee1a866378394636c04
Steps to reproduce: Play normally for a day, pass out at 2am or go to sleep for the night.
Expected vs Actual results: Regular gameplay, fall asleep or pass out then game freezes on black screen before stopping responding and needed force shutting.

I've tried everything I can think of, I verified file integrity, checked we have the exact same mods, reinstalled SMAPI, and it's still happening. I'm at a loss, I just want to continue playing!