Issue SMAPI crashes

Thanks for the log.
Yea, so I helped another user with a similar error over here: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/move-furniture-then-game-crashed.18347/
I've been investigating further, and now with your log.
I will look into reporting the bug now that I can confirm that it appears to be a CF pack agnostic, issue.

---
Overall, I'm like 99% sure that's the core issue for you.
So, to fix your issue, we'll have to delete the furniture item from your save, and you'll have to temporarily stop using this CF mod.

Code:
   Ornamental Garden Furniture (from Mods\[CF] Ornamental Garden Furniture) [content pack]...

10:41:58    ERROR    game    An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key '66' was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at StardewValley.Objects.Furniture.getData() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Furniture.cs:line 215
   at StardewValley.Objects.Furniture.get_placementRestriction() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Furniture.cs:line 93
   at StardewValley.Objects.Furniture.loadDescription() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Furniture.cs:line 235
   at StardewValley.Objects.Furniture.get_description() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Furniture.cs:line 137
   at CustomFurniture.CustomFurniture.getDescription() in F:\Modding\Stardew-Valley\Stardew-Valley-Mods\CustomFurniture\CustomFurniture.cs:line 156
   at StardewValley.Menus.InventoryMenu.hover(Int32 x, Int32 y, Item heldItem) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\InventoryMenu.cs:line 475
   at StardewValley.Menus.InventoryPage.performHoverAction(Int32 x, Int32 y) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\InventoryPage.cs:line 523
   at StardewValley.Menus.GameMenu.performHoverAction(Int32 x, Int32 y) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\GameMenu.cs:line 253
   at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 5469
   at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4807
   at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3974
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1117

Find your saves:

I don't know if SpaceCore has any other modded items saved in the spacecore-serialization.json file.
So, I'd recommend uploading your save folder here so I can safely check what needs to be deleted, or if the whole file is safe to delete.

And, remove that CF mod so it doesn't break the save again.

Vertigo

Greenhorn
I hope this is the correct folder. I apologise for the incredibly late response.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

I hope this is the correct folder. I apologise for the incredibly late response.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you in advance!
Hi, since you've been gone Platonymous updated CF: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1254
You can try updating to that.

Or I checked your save, and it looks like your spacecore files only have CF items.
So, if you delete those 2 "spacecore-serialization*" files in the save folder you shared; it'll also fix the save by deleting the bugged furniture.