Issue Smapi closing menu in crafting interface.

habibo

Greenhorn
So just like the title says when using my crafting menu it will close the menu. https://smapi.io/log/149d4925fd704881a2f0073855a84b3f
Ignore the farmer to florist update i am still using the JA version

This is the only error it says.
08:13:42ERRORSMAPIThe StardewValley.Menus.GameMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game. DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero. at StardewValley.CraftingRecipe.getCraftableCount(IList`1 additional_materials) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\CraftingRecipe.cs:line 419 at StardewValley.Menus.IClickableMenu.drawHoverText_PatchedBy<spacechase0.DynamicGameAssets>(SpriteBatch b, StringBuilder text, SpriteFont font, Int32 xOffset, Int32 yOffset, Int32 moneyAmountToDisplayAtBottom, String boldTitleText, Int32 healAmountToDisplay, String[] buffIconsToDisplay, Item hoveredItem, Int32 currencySymbol, Int32 extraItemToShowIndex, Int32 extraItemToShowAmount, Int32 overrideX, Int32 overrideY, Single alpha, CraftingRecipe craftingIngredients, IList`1 additional_craft_materials) at StardewValley.Menus.CraftingPage.draw(SpriteBatch b) at StardewValley.Menus.GameMenu.draw(SpriteBatch b) at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime, RenderTarget2D target_screen) in SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 921

Last edited by a moderator:
So just like the title says when using my crafting menu it will close the menu. https://smapi.io/log/149d4925fd704881a2f0073855a84b3f
Ignore the farmer to florist update i am still using the JA version

This is the only error it says.
-snipped-
Thanks for the log. That error references Dynamic Game Assets crashing; likely due to a broken craftable item.
Unfortunately, I can't quite seem to see which specific mod it fails on.

Since you have multiple mods all touching the crafting recipes data file:
Code:
08:12:48     TRACE     SMAPI     Json Assets edited Data/CraftingRecipes.
08:12:48     TRACE     Dynamic Game Assets     Added 0/0 entries to crafting recipes
08:12:48     TRACE     SMAPI     Dynamic Game Assets edited Data/CraftingRecipes.
08:12:48     TRACE     SMAPI     Forage Fantasy edited Data/CraftingRecipes.
08:12:48     TRACE     SMAPI     Prismatic Tools edited Data/CraftingRecipes.
08:12:48     TRACE     Content Patcher     More Fish edited Data/CraftingRecipes.
08:12:48     TRACE     Content Patcher     Easier Crafting edited Data/CraftingRecipes.
08:12:48     TRACE     Content Patcher     Jacob & Eloise edited Data/CraftingRecipes.
08:12:48     TRACE     Content Patcher     CP Boarding House edited Data/CraftingRecipes.
08:12:48     TRACE     Content Patcher     [CP] Incubator edited Data/CraftingRecipes.
08:12:48     TRACE     Content Patcher     Craftable Mushroom Boxes edited Data/CraftingRecipes.
08:12:48     TRACE     Content Patcher     [CP] Seed Shortage edited Data/CraftingRecipes.
08:12:48     TRACE     SMAPI     Content Patcher edited Data/CraftingRecipes.
I'd start by trying to remove DGA, and seeing if it still crashes.
If it does; then go through the list of mods above one at a time; til you narrow it down.

habibo

Greenhorn
So turns out it was my fault I edited easier recipes to remove some and make others less easy. Apparently I had one of the recipes with a zero in it instead of the actual value so it didn't like that.