Issue smapi broke never seen this one

Chammon

Greenhorn
[game] System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.IO.MemoryStream.ToArray()
at StardewValley.SaveGame+<getSaveEnumerator>d__90.MoveNext_Patch0(Object )
at StardewValley.SaveGame.<>c__DisplayClass88_0.<Save>b__0() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:line 386
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
[SMAPI] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at StardewValley.SaveGame.<Save>d__88.MoveNext() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:line 414
at StardewValley.Menus.SaveGameMenu.update(GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\SaveGameMenu.cs:line 123
at StardewValley.Menus.ShippingMenu.update(GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\ShippingMenu.cs:line 340
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4080
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3872
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.<>c__DisplayClass40_0.<Update>b__0() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 185
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 692

Odin

Staff member
Also several of them did not have an update at the time of crash so maybe that might fix it.
I would definitely start by updating the mods it lists as having available updates! Unfortunately to help more, we'd need an error log from right after you experienced that issue, it looks like the log you shared has no errors. I'd recommend you update everything, and if it happens again after than, you can share the new log.

Chammon

Greenhorn
I would definitely start by updating the mods it lists as having available updates! Unfortunately to help more, we'd need an error log from right after you experienced that issue, it looks like the log you shared has no errors. I'd recommend you update everything, and if it happens again after than, you can share the new log.
Sounds good I did update the ones that had it several of them think they have updates and don't.

Chammon

Greenhorn
So it doesn't "crash" it freezes and won't save the day. Did have this new error this time
[Content Patcher] Two content packs want to load the 'Data\Events\Blacksmith' asset (Looking for Love and Stardew Valley Expanded). Neither will be applied. You should remove one of the content packs, or ask the authors about compatibility.
[Content Patcher] Two content packs want to load the 'Data\Events\Blacksmith' asset (Looking for Love and Stardew Valley Expanded). Neither will be applied. You should remove one of the content packs, or ask the authors about compatibility.

Allayna

Sodbuster
That says it's having an error with the file "Data/hairdata", so do you have a mod that changes/adds hairstyles? might try turning that off or reinstalling it to see if it fixes

Chammon

Greenhorn
So the Hair thing no idea what thats about so far it seems to be a tmxl map toolkit issue since the content patcher update it fails to save randomly.

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I am having the same problem here is my log https://smapi.io/log/e1642b83e3754eb395a135e9f9b2ba7e I am willing to delete mods if I have to I also have a problem when my game opens up it says https://smapi.io/log/4435134ac48246c8a53fc0c858338a7c so if you can help me go for it.
System.OutOfMemoryException
This error appears when you have too many mods or bunch of heavy mods. Since the game is normally 32-bit, it shares the first ≈3GB of memory with every 32-bit app on your computer.
Follow this link for more information.
And yeah, always provide full log