SMAPI Base Update Loop Error - Fade To Black

Legooomymego

Newcomer
Hi, I posted this on reddit too, but figured I'd put it here as well in hopes someone can help.

LOG: https://smapi.io/log/9d1f9ab5510d446baa5334a6a627b757

I'm running a decent chunk of mods and have gotten this particular error twice now. It only occurs when entering the Wizard tower or Marnie's so far; The log attached has the error at the bottom when entering Marnie's.

It throws this code then keeps me on black screen with the "Loading..." at the bottom. The dots in the "loading" animation move but other than that nothing happens; I just have to close SMAPI completely.

I have looked for an hour trying to find this exact issue but the only thing I can see that SMAPI might be mad about is that I need to update Dynamic Night time. I'm in Fall year 1 and haven't had this issue until now.

Any advice? I have reinstalled SMAPI because I saw that helped someone with a similar base update loop error but it didn't solve the issue.

Specific error:
21:14:36ERRORgameAn error occurred in the base update loop: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at StardewValley.Game1.onFadeToBlackComplete_PatchedBy<tlitookilakin.AeroCore>(Game1 this) at StardewValley.BellsAndWhistles.ScreenFade.UpdateFade(GameTime time) at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateOther(GameTime time) at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate)