Slingshots

Veracious

Tiller
I play on Switch and I use to use it all the time until I got my galaxy sword - (took me way to long to before I discovered how to get it) so my red katana and my sling shot went mining very often ...Until !!!
I read about FiltyGorilla and the Galaxy Hammer this has changed my mining trips so very much.

But yes the sling shot is a great tool imo it has saved my onesies on many occasions however i do wish I could put bigger bombs in it. Could u imagine the sparks fly with Maga bombs from my sling shot oh that would make my day, especially on difficult monsters or levels with nodes galore, ahh I can dream.

Oh I should put how I use it also > its good to shoot a beastie thats coming in hot an heavy an ur not wanting to deal (health on tap out in 1 more geen, an u running low on pick me ups with poor weapons to take on said beastie) gives u a sec to escape down the stairs or grab what u want before running if u dont want to try to fight knowing u'll end up with Harvey breathing heavy when u wake up it's kinda awkward (just saying).

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I play on Switch and I use to use it all the time until I got my galaxy sword - (took me way to long to before I discovered how to get it) so my red katana and my sling shot went mining very often ...Until !!!
I read about FiltyGorilla and the Galaxy Hammer this has changed my mining trips so very much.

But yes the sling shot is a great tool imo it has saved my onesies on many occasions however i do wish I could put bigger bombs in it. Could u imagine the sparks fly with Maga bombs from my sling shot oh that would make my day, especially on difficult monsters or levels with nodes galore, ahh I can dream.

Oh I should put how I use it also > its good to shoot a beastie thats coming in hot an heavy an ur not wanting to deal (health on tap out in 1 more geen, an u running low on pick me ups with poor weapons to take on said beastie) gives u a sec to escape down the stairs or grab what u want before running if u dont want to try to fight knowing u'll end up with Harvey breathing heavy when u wake up it's kinda awkward (just saying).
That would be so cool to have large explosive-type ammo in the slingshot, it would have to be proportionately more expensive but I don't see that as being much of a problem, it would be more of a late game item for fun.

Veracious

Tiller
That would be so cool to have large explosive-type ammo in the slingshot, it would have to be proportionately more expensive but I don't see that as being much of a problem, it would be more of a late game item for fun.
Yes, it has been my wish for a long time for bigger bombs in my slingshot, late game magic ammo from Qi kills any beastie 1 shot and has a mega bomb effect would be so much fun.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Yes, it has been my wish for a long time for bigger bombs in my slingshot, late game magic ammo from Qi kills any beastie 1 shot and has a mega bomb effect would be so much fun.
Or a couple like the difference between the pressure nozzle and automatic fertilizer applyer.

Maybe one that does insane damage and another which has an explosion almost the size of a regular bomb, like old explosive ammo