Switch Slime Incubators Stuck

mebmeb777

Greenhorn
Hello,

I put a tiger slime egg in the first incubator (the one that comes built-in with the slime hutch). It’s been nearly a year (in-game) and it’s still not coming out. Oddly enough, none of the other incubators work either. Eggs just stay in them forever. I took the added incubators out and put them outside of the slime hutch just to see if they worked, and they do. But when I put them back inside, they don’t work.

Any ideas on what the issue could be? Or is it truly just a bug?

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Is your slime hutch full? I think it holds a maximum of 20 slimes or something like that (there should be 4 giant slime caches you can break open each day)

if not, then it sounds like a bug, since you should be able to hatch slimes in the hutch itself. Thanks for reporting the issue!

mebmeb777

Greenhorn
Is your slime hutch full? I think it holds a maximum of 20 slimes or something like that (there should be 4 giant slime caches you can break open each day)

if not, then it sounds like a bug, since you should be able to hatch slimes in the hutch itself. Thanks for reporting the issue!
I thought it might have been that too so I killed some of the slimes and waited. Still nothing happened.