Slime Hutch Purpose

ArtifactSpot

I love pet slimes and have raised them in various colors. I did want to know if there is any purpose in having them save for fun and to get slime from their slime ball deposits. They don’t serve any useful or monetary purpose right?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It’s more fun than anything, especially getting to mark your own colour slimes by breeding them. Making the slime hutch also allows all slimes to drop slime eggs which can sell for a fair bit (up to 8000 gold a pop)

nicodeux

Farmer
I love pet slimes and have raised them in various colors. I did want to know if there is any purpose in having them save for fun and to get slime from their slime ball deposits. They don’t serve any useful or monetary purpose right?
If you want to know if slime hutch can be part of a high number money making farm, the answer is no, despite what Sebastian may believe when he says to the farmer while standing in the front of the farm: "We should raise more slimes [...] they are quite profitable". No they aren't, darling! Though some slime eggs can sell to thousand of gold, their production is random and requires many slimes item (which is a time and space consuming item to produce by itself).

One can find many purposes to slime hutch (fun, aesthetic, space...) but highly profitable is not one of them.

DragonGwen

Farmer
If you want to know if slime hutch can be part of a high number money making farm, the answer is no, despite what Sebastian may believe when he says to the farmer while standing in the front of the farm: "We should raise more slimes [...] they are quite profitable". No they aren't, darling! Though some slime eggs can sell to thousand of gold, their production is random and requires many slimes item (which is a time and space consuming item to produce by itself).

One can find many purposes to slime hutch (fun, aesthetic, space...) but highly profitable is not one of them.
He says different slimes do different items. Not when you keep them Sebby! I have like five hutches (all are unique) and some slime presses and incubators so I can kill them for satisfaction but he is...... Not the guy you want for biology stuff. Coding? Gaming? Roleplay? That's my Sebby's cup of tea