Switch Sleep Bug Makes Save Unplayable

FallingStars

Newcomer
A little info first. I am on Switch, with about 60 hours of play into the save. I am on fall 14 of year 2, and had just purchased the final house upgrade before this bug occurred.

Now onto the issue. Several days ago I played through fall 13 with no problems, purchased the cellar upgrade for the house, went to sleep as usual, and everything saved just fine. However, yesterday when I returned to the game, I went through fall 14, put in a full day in skull cavern, came back to the farm to sleep, confirm sleep, and boom - the game crashes. Specifically, the error that occurs is " [!] The software has closed because an error occurred" and boots me out to the Switch home screen. I tried the day again several times before I began troubleshooting, with no luck. I have tried everything I have found online, and I mean everything. I've restarted several times, turned off waited and turned back on, checked for any and all possible updates, checked for file corruption, checked my system memory, deleted and redownload the game(twice). I've sorted every chest, gone though my fridges forward, backwards, and sideways, I've let my self pass out, been killed in the mines. My last resort was to take everything I own off the map, place everything in chests in my kitchen so I know for sure there are no gaps anywhere, made sure every tool was in my inventory (including both the gold and original scythe and all my fishing poles). I'm not having any tools upgraded, and everything I've done in this save I've done in the other save on my Switch, in which I have almost 140 hours, and still works just fine. I have no idea if there is any way to fix it, but I would really hate to have to give up on this save, stuck in a perpetual groundhog day. Any help or advice would be super appreciated!