Sinks

imnvs

Local Legend
Okay, so I started thinking... and for folks that want to turn a shed into a grow-house, there's one thing we're lacking: a source of water. Perhaps your crafting shed, with all those dirty rocks and ores, all that wood and fiber? Maybe you want a sink there to wash your hands and splash some water on your face, right?

So, I'm picturing something...

...that can, of course, be used to refill your watering can.

...that is not easily picked up, like furniture, more like how you have to use a tool or sit there working at it for a bit to pick it up when you want to pick up a chest or keg, etc.

...that has to be placed against the wall, like fireplaces, inside or outside.

Would it be a deployable like a sprinkler or would it be treated as a decoration to prevent volcano cheating? Even if it's not a full blown sink it would be a nice craftable as a simple outdoor spigot.

PS can we get those water fan style sprinklers so the kids can play in it during the summer?

imnvs

Local Legend
I would think it shouldn't be deployable in a mine/dungeon. There is no possibility of plumbing.

I would think it also shouldn't be deployable just anywhere outdoors on the farm too, because that would eliminate any use for the well.

I think there was a suggestion for building another / upgrading the greenhouse already. If that gets implemented one doesn't need a shed to plant anymore. Otherwise a sink could be a smaller upgrade for sheds, so one gets a sink identical to the one in the greenhouse.
At the moment Junimos don't help in the greenhouse or shed. So when this behavior doesn't change as well you will have a lot of work with many plants inside sheds/grow houses!

imnvs

Local Legend
See, I'm not trying to expand the greenhouse or add new ones... but I know some folks that like growing a thing or so in garden pots, either indoors or in their sheds, as decoration. That's more what I'm thinking of, not lining the thing with 136 garden pots + 1 sink. I mean, folks can already line one with 137 garden pots and put deluxe retaining soil in all of them. You don't need a sink... but I think a sink would be great, partly to decorate, but also partly because it could be useful too.