Silly Things That Villagers Do

Veracious

Tiller
Its kinda odd to me that a particular gent stands near the kids park for hours on end not doing anything just standing there.

Oh and penny sits under the roof of the museum when it rains and tells me shes going to read all day in the library but proceeds to leave in the rain, i forget where she went but is wasn't home or through the door of the museum.

Willy has checked my horse a couple times, its a bit odd coming back and finding them like that not sure if i should yell or just walk away.

And Sebastian stands in the up stairs room having a stare down with the big blue bear... Bear always wins.

ArtifactSpot

I always love when they manage to get trapped on Ginger Island for the night. 🤣

Reactions: Tom

imnvs

Local Legend
Yes, quite frequently! (At, least on mobile it does.)

Mobile can be a pain, with all the glitches, but it can be good for quite a few laughs sometimes. 🤣
I think that is a minor display glitch and they're in both places at once. If you go back to the valley you'll probably see the same people there as you saw on the beach.

ArtifactSpot

The day after I complete the community center and Joja Mart closes, Sam & Shane still went into Joja Mart 😮😮
That happens until it’s turned into a movie theater. The first storm after completion will strike the old joja mart and then you can enter joja and there will be one last Junimo and one last bundle to complete. Complete that bundle and it will become a movie theater. Then Sam will work at the museum and Shane will be unemployed and hang out at the saloon more. 😥

nicodeux

Farmer
Yes, quite frequently! (At, least on mobile it does.)

Mobile can be a pain, with all the glitches, but it can be good for quite a few laughs sometimes. 🤣
Glitches with out of place NPCs occur often when loading an emergency save: what happens when the game is place in the background and you are prompted to resume the game from where you left the next time you launch Stardew Valley.