silly question but is there a mod that even slightly resembles my puppy?

Alysha

Farmhand
I can make you one! I'll update this as soon as I'm done.

Edit: Do you think you could tell me which dog you currently have so that I can know which one to replace?

Last edited:

flowerpixel

Greenhorn
wow!! that's so nice 😭 I have so many mods installed but apparently I'm using "Elle.CuterDogs.PoodleMidnight"

but I'm not attached to it at all. I just chose a black one. Basil is my puppy's name..his ears are NOT cropped (i hate that)
Even if he's just a small black dog! I almost went with pug but he really doesn't look like one with all of his fur.

They're literally the inspiration for ewoks (the brown ones)

Alysha

Farmhand
Ok! So here's the link to the mod. I'm still kinda working on it, but here I did just a basic recolor of dog2(the one that's brown with a red collar.) I will continue to mess around with it but here's just the basic version:

I would just uninstall your current dog mod, and if the dog you currently have isn't the one you recolored, I can change it or you could but the correct dog from Marnie.

If it doesn't work, I can try to mess around and troubleshoot, just let me know.

Last edited:

flowerpixel

Greenhorn
Thanks I just saw this!! I'll try it tomorrow. He looks adorable. I actually think I see where to change the dog from 2 to 1 etc