Shrimp max size help

BeBop268170

Farmhand
Hello!
The wiki states the max size for shrimp is 5in but the largest I've managed to catch is 3in.

Can anyone confirm that a larger shrimp is possible here in 1.5?

I've maxed out every other size except legendary and I've caught about 100 shrimp so far. Getting ridiculous. Thanks!

VampireCake

Farmer
Hm, up to 5in might only be possible in 1.6, since
it adds Deluxe Bait, which makes all crab pot catches silver quality. I don't know for sure but it would be logical.

stardew_luv

Planter
Hello!
The wiki states the max size for shrimp is 5in but the largest I've managed to catch is 3in.

Can anyone confirm that a larger shrimp is possible here in 1.5?

I've maxed out every other size except legendary and I've caught about 100 shrimp so far. Getting ridiculous. Thanks!
Wow I truly admire your fishing dedication! Once I get Master Angler I never touch my rod again. Honestly not sure just wanting to say that I am amazed at your fishing skills!

BeBop268170

Farmhand
Haha easy game. Just to flex, I'm currently in year 9 with over 101,000,000 in my funds. (I didn't use the Pierre exploit)

My goal is to get every item in the game, since I've apparently mastered fishing and money.

I have a bunch of stuff like the tea set and leprechaun shoes but I'm currently working on getting the trash can hat, the dragontooth club, and the stinkin' lead rod lol. It's kinda tedious :/
Thanks for reading

BeBop268170

Farmhand
Nope! Work boots, living hat, and many many other items still left to go! ^.^

Some of course will have to be on other farms, (I have to marry Penny twice more for example) but I'm trying to get as much as I can on this farm.

I hope 1.6 doesn't come out for awhile lol

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Nope! Work boots, living hat, and many many other items still left to go! ^.^

Some of course will have to be on other farms, (I have to marry Penny twice more for example) but I'm trying to get as much as I can on this farm.

I hope 1.6 doesn't come out for awhile lol
I like your workaround for getting every item, it's cool to see what you can get on a single farm but I like the mindset of going beyond that and just caring about the items themselves, regardless of if they're on the same file

I'd say you have between 2 and 4 months before 1.6 releases on consoles and mobile but it could be later, I wouldn't expect it much earlier though