Show me your pets!

Lew Zealand

Helper
This is Rug:

rug1.jpg

Rug is not Rug's real name but is instead an embodiment of spirit. An ethos. Rug is Rug because Rug has earned the highest level of Rug. Rug pads into a room and audibly flops down onto the floor like an old school Hollywood maiden would upon a couch when she's just had enough of it all. While Rug is technically an action, its intended purpose is the exact opposite and is quickly achieved.

rug2.jpg

Rug will occasionally attempt to blend in with other textile-based surroundings but often with limited success.

rug3.jpg

Rug will occasionally put on a show that Rug is interested in hearing about your problems or a hard day at work or your mother. But Rug is already bored.

rug4.jpg

You are all too boring and predictable, so Rug must Rug, as one named Rug does.

Oterion

Tiller
Since my last post Nockie has unfortunately passed away :( Puppers

R.I.P Freddie (TCh Aslan DirtySexyMoney TSD):
20181228_134945.jpg

R.I.P. Nockie (TCh Aslan Show Me The Money):
IMG_0014.jpg

I still have my fish: (finally got a not totally crap image of the big one, still can't get a good shot of the tetras :P)
20200105_113913.jpg

However now my Mum has this little rascal for me to spoil (Perry)
20190505_091547.jpg

And Ului (my aunt's dog who lives with my mum and grandma) is getting on but still thinks she's a puppy most of the time.
20180512_124256.jpg

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
It's cool to see how many people have birds as pets which I guess I shouldn't be surprised about as now is the only time in the last 2 decades I haven't worked in the same room with someone who has a pet bird.

I wonder if anyone marries Emily for her Parrot?