Short, 1x1 versions of the Warp Obelisks and the Gold Clock

noobsqoou

Planter
I'm honestly a little surprised I haven't found another thread asking for this.

While I appreciate the usefulness of the aforementioned buildings, they stick out like an eyesore in my farms and any other farms I've seen.

I'd like to see much smaller versions of them made available, with a 1x1 footprint and a height similar to that of an iron lamp-post.

It would be really cool if they could be made to be placed anywhere outdoors or indoors, but remaining restricted to being farm-only outdoor buildings would be perfectly understandable and reasonable.

Njin

Planter
It's a good Idea...I get that they can be an eyesore in some instances, But I've also seen them used very well & be a nice visual addition to farms I think they would look cool like a more common obelisk with the more pyramid top and maybe all similar with a different color to differentiate instead of designs that don't have anything in common..I'm just glad they got remade to be 2x3 cause at first they was 3x3 and now it's easier to hide them behind things.. good stuff though good suggest:)

I'm honestly a little surprised I haven't found another thread asking for this.

While I appreciate the usefulness of the aforementioned buildings, they stick out like an eyesore in my farms and any other farms I've seen.

I'd like to see much smaller versions of them made available, with a 1x1 footprint and a height similar to that of an iron lamp-post.

It would be really cool if they could be made to be placed anywhere outdoors or indoors, but remaining restricted to being farm-only outdoor buildings would be perfectly understandable and reasonable.
A smaller footprint could also be a kind of upgrade like for the sheds (just the opposite way: same function smaller size).