Creator Response Shopify Tracking Number

RedCole

Newcomer
Hello Cole!

I first off just want to thank you for your hat work and dedication to both the board game and it’s process. Patience isn’t my strongest suit but I know by hag it will be worth it once the game arrives. My question was that I have not received a confirmation email for my tracking order but I also have not seen any updates from the shopify app. If you are able to check the status please DM me so I can give you my order number. Thanks!

Thank you so much for your time,
Cole

maikermon

Farmhand
I have a feeling that the lack of tracking number is a reoccurring issue - I experienced it as well. My package was delivered friday and I never received a tracking number from shopify

Karionus

Greenhorn
Yep, definitely a common issue, got it today with no tracking number; I’d been thinking about it too because one of my KS pledges emailed about fulfillment, so quite the coincidence! I didn’t see a delivery truck though, so I wonder if the Junimo delivered it.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hi folks! Thanks for confirming this, I am investigating why tracking info is not going out as I expected. It may be an issue with Shopify but all of my efforts have been towards making sure the games are shipping as quickly as possible, so I haven't had a lot of time to investigate this, but I will. Thanks for your patience!
- Cole

maikermon

Farmhand
Hi folks! Thanks for confirming this, I am investigating why tracking info is not going out as I expected. It may be an issue with Shopify but all of my efforts have been towards making sure the games are shipping as quickly as possible, so I haven't had a lot of time to investigate this, but I will. Thanks for your patience!
- Cole
I rather have the board game than the tracking info anyway, so the prioritizing is approved from my part ;)