Creator Response Shipping Update

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hello everyone!

Thanks so much for supporting the board game. I hope you really enjoy it when you get a chance to play. Here is an update on what is going on with shipping right now:

The games are being finalized and packed onto pallets this coming week. I am coordinating with Quartermaster to have trucks start to come, making pickups of a truck full every few days, to transport these from Michigan to Florida. When they reach Quartermaster they will take a little time to process and ship out. The good news is, Quartermaster is doing everything they can to prepare for this arrival, so it will go as smoothly and quickly as possible. Based on what I know right now, I am guessing games should start to arrive to people's shipping address' the 1st or 2nd week of December. But this comes with a warning that there are many places along the way where delays can happen, many of which outside my control, which is why I wanted to make it clear these may not arrive before Christmas. They should but they may not.

I hope this helps clarify the timelines. Thanks again for your patience!

Acreyan

Newcomer
I'm fairly certain I live very near the printer here in Michigan. I'm happy to pick up my copy to save the shipping costs and time for the distributor. :happy: (And yes, I know the answer is no, but I wanted to offer!)