Share your in-game outfits

DaniPhii

Farmhand
I took this to make my profile picture here. :smile:

me_stardew.gif

I've been wearing a Fedora since I got it, and I chose to wear the Darkness Suit as I was determined I wouldn't marry anyone but Willy (I burnt the Bouquet I tried to gift him once I found out I could do that.) However I'm happily living with Krobus, they're such a sweetheart.

I dyed my trousers with Iridium Ores and I tailored my Dark Boots once I got the Cinderclown Shoes.

Hazy

Farmhand
carmensprite.png

This is Carmen. She is my original farmer from my first save on the Standard Farm. She is married to Sebastian. This is the outfit I tend to have her wear. I sometimes change her attire for festivals and the like to better match the vibe.

antoniasprite.png

This is Antonia. I play as her on the Four Corners Farm. She's married to Sam. Of course, if we are thinking realistically, that white shirt she's wearing would get dirty on the farm, but it's a game so I don't have to follow realism rules. Her white shirt stays stark white regardless of her frolicking on the farm and in the mines.

laurasprite.png

This is Laura. I'm playing as her on the Forest Farm. I haven't decided on headwear for her yet. She recently married Harvey.

I decided to edit to show the gown I made.

Lauraharveywedding.png

I managed to craft a simple wedding dress for her by trading aquamarines for cloth. Year 1 Winter 5 wedding.

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
OK your shirt has given me a great idea!

Mmm, I'll dial that down to just an idea as the greatness will be quite subjective on this one. I want to try to make a head to toe hair+eyes+outfit+shoes to be a sunset. The only way I will qualify it as success is if it's utterly garish and compelling at the same time.

Now, off to my evil lair to plan the day's doings...

Lew Zealand

Helper
OK after many attempts and failures and running out of Cloth and restarting the day and colors are hard and helping Mom get her new internet working, I settled on this Alternate Universe Bobbi for now:

bb2.PNG

It's OK. I can do better I think, but brighter hair kinda made the effect worse. I was thinking a Daisy Hat on top for the sun. But I thought of that right now, not when actually making this, lol!

And I took off my glasses. Just for this.

Last edited:

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
My boyfriend and I have been very fashionable in our co-op game!! Here are some of my favorite outfits I did (spoilering for courtesy since a few hats are mid/late game, though some of them are also mods)

p.s. sorry for the random sizes LMAO

bikini.png
hoodie.png
unga.png
1646266995936.png
1646267053000.png

i am currently in a goth outfit but i don't have a screenshot of that yet sobs...
however we DID dress up for spirit's eve!! he was a cowboy and i was a dino. also forgot to screenshot my dino outfit...

Isa730

Rancher
Ok so... I have a few:

1. My starter :)
1647965897997.png
- Classic Overalls
- Farmer Pants
- Leather Boots

2. The Forager (usually for when it's pretty and Spring and I'm in Cindersnap Forest :heart:)
1647966000314.png
- Forager's Hat
- Green Overalls
- Farmer Pants
- Leather Boots

3. The Hipster (fall vibes of course)
1647966224956.png
- Floppy Beanie
- Pour-Over Shirt
- Farmer Pants
- Either the Leather or Firewalker Boots

4. Sort of a blackout look
1647966307542.png
- Leather Jacket
- Farmer Pants (dyed)
- Dark Books

5. Cowgirl!
1647966371160.png
- Cowboy Hat
- Flannel Shirt
- Farmer Pants
- Leather Boots
I wanted to make a pink version of this by dyeing the Cowboy Poncho but there's a glitch that won't let me dye it :cry:

6. Cuz I'm an ~Island Girl~
1647966555756.png
- Island Bikini (dyed)
- Skirt (dyed)
- Either Crystal or Mermaid Shoes

7. Fishing Gear (for when I was collecting the legendary fish :))))
1647966643308.png
- Trucker Hat
- Fishing Vest
- Farmer Pants
- Leather Boots

8. A very refined gentlewoman
1647966826835.png
- Plum Chapeau
- Bikini Top
- Long Dress (dyed)
- Crystal Shoes
If anyone has a different shirt recommendation to make this fancier lemme know xD

9. Halloween! (Jack the Pumpkin King) :pumpkin:
1647966960222.png
- Pumpkin Mask
- Skeleton Shirt
- Farmer Pants (dyed)
- Dark Boots

10. Bridal
1647967121419.png
- Daisy
- Bridal Shirt
- Long Dress (dyed)
- Crystal Shoes
I'm definitely gonna change the hat before my wedding but I don't know to what yet haha

Sorry for the long post, I'll condense it if I can figure out how! :laugh:

Lew Zealand

Helper

6. Cuz I'm an ~Island Girl~

- Island Bikini (dyed)
- Skirt (dyed)
- Either Crystal or Mermaid Shoes
One thing you can try is the Grass Skirt or the Luau Skirt for the Island Girl look, I've used both!

8. A very refined gentlewoman

- Plum Chapeau
- Bikini Top
- Long Dress (dyed)
- Crystal Shoes
If anyone has a different shirt recommendation to make this fancier lemme know xD

Something which might work is the Dark Highlight Shirt that I'm currently wearing in my avatar. The collar/buttons/belt are supposedly dyeable but I used it as-is as I was looking for green at the time. You could always try the Purple Blouse, too. I usually come up with a list, craft and dye them to my intent, and then try them on.

And the majority just don't work like I hoped. Lol, just like IRL.