Xbox Shane is living with me without marrying him

Bunnybott0m

Greenhorn
I engaged Shane earlier and the next day gave him a wilted bouquet, now he lives in my house and out leave. If I give him a gift his heart won’t go up. It acts like a marriage up I never got the cut scene nor does he like it when I kiss him. His marriage room isn’t even in my house. This is in 1.5 and is a co-op farm with a friend. What should I do to get him out and actually marry him:(

Attachments

Living together without marriage?? How shameful! In all seriousness, though, that is very strange. The best advice I can give is divorce him. And if you aren’t willing to drop that much cash? Wait for someone who knows what they’re talking about to help you. Good luck!

ArtifactSpot

After Mermaid Pendant is given, wilted bouquets no longer work. Was there a marriage cutscene? If so get his hearts up quick with pizza, pepper poppers or hot peppers. At about 12+ all will be well again.

Bunnybott0m

Greenhorn
After Mermaid Pendant is given, wilted bouquets no longer work. Was there a marriage cutscene? If so get his hearts up quick with pizza, pepper poppers or hot peppers. At about 12+ all will be well again.
There was no cutscene, I gave the pendant to him the day before but the wilted bouquet still work some how, no matter how many gifts I give him the hearts won’t go up:(

Bunnybott0m

Greenhorn
Living together without marriage?? How shameful! In all seriousness, though, that is very strange. The best advice I can give is divorce him. And if you aren’t willing to drop that much cash? Wait for someone who knows what they’re talking about to help you. Good luck!
Went to Lewis and it said I could, I’ll see it works, thank you<3