Shane Feelings

callmeglaiza

Farmhand
Dude, can I be real for a minute? The more I talk to Shane, the more I want to help him out. This is definitely tugging at my heartstrings.
There should be an option to have multiple spouses like for real.

Because my character is still going to marry Sebastian this time around but I'm for sure going to marry Shane in my next playthrough.

callmeglaiza

Farmhand
Isn't he? He's so great. Urgh.
Shane is just too precious for this land. <3

His personality is really close to home with mine and that's why I love him, but can't marry him. :(
He's sweet and lovable but so distant.
Soo precious.
It's so hard to choose who to marry
And now I know that you can have krombus as a roommate? Dude. Duuuude.

Journi

Planter
Isn't he? He's so great. Urgh.

Soo precious.
It's so hard to choose who to marry
And now I know that you can have krombus as a roommate? Dude. Duuuude.
Lol I will probably just have krobus as a roommate until I figure out who to marry. xD

Onenote

Sodbuster
So at the risk of spoiling things you do actually help him as you get up to 8 hearts. You don't actually need to date or marry him. I tried to be vague there but still, hope it helps if you decide to look.

Xcandixkitx

Farmhand
When I first started playing I hated Shane. The more i talk to him I'm like "Awww bud" but I'm still marrying Leah if anyone.

callmeglaiza

Farmhand
So at the risk of spoiling things you do actually help him as you get up to 8 hearts. You don't actually need to date or marry him. I tried to be vague there but still, hope it helps if you decide to look.
You're right. Though I'm still planning on marrying all the single peeps in this game, just not in different save files. Like a Community different timelines sort of situation, but without the darkest timeline - though maybe Krombus could count as the darkest timeline?

When I first started playing I hated Shane. The more i talk to him I'm like "Awww bud" but I'm still marrying Leah if anyone.
Oh my gosh same!
I was like dude - I keep giving you gifts and you're still talking to me like that? Honestly if we're talking about hard to love - it's Haley. I'm really having a hard time caring about her.

mkrmas

Farmhand
You're right. Though I'm still planning on marrying all the single peeps in this game, just not in different save files. Like a Community different timelines sort of situation, but without the darkest timeline - though maybe Krombus could count as the darkest timeline?

Oh my gosh same!
I was like dude - I keep giving you gifts and you're still talking to me like that? Honestly if we're talking about hard to love - it's Haley. I'm really having a hard time caring about her.
It's true, for a while I wanted to marry Hailey but her personality really pushed me, and that makes me care less: /, that's why I married Leah

callmeglaiza

Farmhand
It's true, for a while I wanted to marry Hailey but her personality really pushed me, and that makes me care less: /, that's why I married Leah
I'm sure she gets better after a while, they all seem to do so, so I guess all is not lost. But her and Alex are probably the last one I'm going to try for.