Issue Severe Stuttering Issues & Unknown Dependencies - Please Help

cherryaire

Newcomer
I'm running SDV 1.5.6 on Windows.
This laptop is a gaming laptop with some problems, but all the drivers are up to date and Stardew Valley should not be struggling like this.

I have over 150 mods but a large amount of them are dependencies or content packs (though I'm also having the issue where about 70 hairstyles are missing for no reason that I can discern, but that's not my main concern here.)

I am running at a miserable amount of FPS. It stutters often, and then sometimes full on freezes. And as of the last time I tried to play, my audio is very crunchy. I have tried the priority and affinity fixes. Neither did anything. I have tried making sure I'm not in Windowed Borderless. I have changed resolution. I have turned off vsync. Changed lighting quality. Everything I can think of to fix it, and it isn't working.

So I figured my SMAPI log was the next best thing. I really just want to be able to play this without horrible lag. The thing I orginally got this laptop for won't work and if this won't work either, I'm going to be really upset. It will say that I need to update Farmhouse Fixes and Shardust Animated Hair, but I updated those before posting here.

Here is my SMAPI log.

cherryaire

Newcomer
So none of my post edits saved last night, so that's great. I fixed every error except for the one calling for spacechase0. It helps me none because that is a mod author with at least a dozen mods, and none of their mods are listed as a dependency on the page for the aquarium framework. I just want to be able to play my game.

DragonGwen

Farmer
Try removing some mods. The amount causes lag if not on a decent computer and since you have quite a few i think it might be that you've used up a lot of data or something (I hope this helps somewhat but im not really a computer expert so.. idk)