Windows Severe Stuttering in Stardew Valley Vanilla Version

Gustaveira

Newcomer
Hello Guys! Recently i was playing stardew valley after formating my laptop. But i noticed a severe stuttering after i start playing the game. For some reason the game started to have a series of fps drops and audio crackling in some moments, especilly right after the game starts (when my character awake in house). I tried a bunch of diferent solutions that I have seen in some forums, but none of them sucessfully resolve the problem.

Things that i already tested:
1 - I have Changed the game version to the compatibility mode;
2 - I Defined the process of the game as a high priority in task manager;
3 - I Disabled one of the cores (CPU 0) that the process was using, in task manager;
4 - I Tried to disabled and enable the intel graphics card in device manager;
5 - I Lock the fps of the laptop to 60;
6 - I Updated the nvidia drivers.
7 - I already reapaired the XNA framework;
8 - I reinstalled the game.

My laptop config:
- Intel core i5 13450HX;
- 16 GB of RAM;
- NVIDIA RTX 3050 with 6 GB of VRAM;
- Windows 11;
- Two SSD's m2 nvme.

This is letting me very sad, because i was enjoying the experience of playing this incredible game. I already have more than 90 hours of gameplay, but if i cannot find any definitive solution, i will have to stop playing and wait for a update fix.

*** Another thing that i notice is that, the solution 2 and 3 improved the perfomance a little bit, but the stuttering still continues.

**** It appers that when the processor is being sereved used (especially when it hits higher temperatures), the stuttering stop.

***** Sorry for any errors in my english writing, i'm just a Brazilian that really like this game.