Seasonal Prices

wall1n

Greenhorn
I believe it would be a good idea for the value of the items to increase in other seasons of the year, for example, a purple star item worth 100G during spring, in winter it would be worth 300G, I believe it would make the game more interesting, so you can have new missions and events that require these items and also making players have to save their items instead of selling everything.

Yuni Cosmo

Cowpoke
I think this would be a great idea! Maybe for the Grange Display, you could get bonus points depending on whether it is more valuable in Fall/Autumn than the other seasons.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I like this however it may encourage laziness in farmers such as myself, making it pay off even more handsomely than it does already. Perhaps along with this it would be required to store the produce, etc. in the House/Cellar/Shed in an appropriate location, like an Ice Box or Fridge or similar. And if it's to be the Cellar, then of course the Farmer would need to judge the value vs. Iridium Wine production. So the value would need to be calculated carefully to maximize the crop price and time spent storing it vs. Casks of Wine.

This sounds like fun!

wall1n

Greenhorn
I like this however it may encourage laziness in farmers such as myself, making it pay off even more handsomely than it does already. Perhaps along with this it would be required to store the produce, etc. in the House/Cellar/Shed in an appropriate location, like an Ice Box or Fridge or similar. And if it's to be the Cellar, then of course the Farmer would need to judge the value vs. Iridium Wine production. So the value would need to be calculated carefully to maximize the crop price and time spent storing it vs. Casks of Wine.

This sounds like fun!
Exactly, one way that I believe to be useful to avoid this is to have an expiration date for the items beyond a sales limit of items per month, so the player who stocks too many items will lose a good part and won't be able to profit as much. This deadline would start to apply after the item's season ended and the player would have until the end of the year to sell everything otherwise the item would lose all its value. Having a monthly sales cap in the game would help to avoid glitching players to get infinite cash and at the same time avoid overstocking items with this new seasonal sales system.