Seasonal Based Clothing

Matthew T.

Farmhand
I am a very detail-oriented person which is one of the reasons I'm drawn to your game with the vast lore behind the characters. I believe one thing that could improve the game and just make it a little more sense is to give the characters winter clothing. I understand not changing they're clothing for spring, summer, or fall. But when it comes to Penny wearing a skirt and a t-shirt while it's freezing outside it just feels weird. Another pro is that this will provide more costumes for people to cosplay as. Thanks for considering and I really hope this could make it into the game for my overly attached self, thanks - M.T.

Matthew T.

Farmhand
Yes having a choice in some of the aesthetics would be a bonus to becoming friends with one of the "less valuable" characters (No offense she was my gf in my first run-through) but that would just be a big perk to befriend her!!

Boo1972

Farmer
Totally agree with this o: Maybe you could have a hand in picking the winter set by helping Emily craft them or something. Either way, it would be a cool addition to the game.
I absolutely love sewing in the game (I have an embarrassing amount of clothes) and would love this! I’ve always wanted to sell what I make or gift it.