SDV Various, random, odd Screenshots- possible spoilers.

FairyRing

Farmer
Something I really love to do is take screenshots of all sorts of things I find in Stardew Valley. This was something I did not expect. It reminds me of a book I read called Plucker by Brom. Very weird, scary, awesomely illustrated graphic novel type thing. Plucker is about a character named "Jack"

2021092016532000_s.jpg

2021092016532000_s.jpg

FairyRing

Farmer
~Spolier~
This is someone we often forget and she also knows how to live the good life. Beach bum life!
It's none other than Birdie. Who I would woo if she were a datable NPC.
I mean look at that sea essence infused hair(curls created by the ocean breezes, friendly sea stars, a slight green tint? and that might be a shell I spy too?) that knowing smile, the bowtie and button down combo, birdie knows where it's at. I'd play ukulele for her and keep the parrots from pooping on her.

So remember, to remind me the next time someone asks.
2021110312264200_s.jpg

Last edited:

FairyRing

Farmer
1 – Select the text and/or images you want to affect.
2 – Expand the ". . ." dropdown along the top, to the right of "Smilies".
3 – Choose either "Spoiler" for the
:)
or "Inline Spoiler" to blur the text.

Hope this helps!
for some reason (maybe me) the drop down dots don't show up when I select this pic.... I'll try again tomorrow. I feel like im ready to pass out in the mines....
I had to include text with the picture to get the spoiler option to trigger. But I diiiid it!

Last edited:

DJModulo

Sodbuster
Something I really love to do is take screenshots of all sorts of things I find in Stardew Valley. This was something I did not expect. It reminds me of a book I read called Plucker by Brom. Very weird, scary, awesomely illustrated graphic novel type thing. Plucker is about a character named "Jack"

View attachment 9262

View attachment 9264
My headcanon for this: Similarly for Grandpa beimg wedged under the bed (Lewis), this depitcs Shane when drunk and out cold.

Lew Zealand

Helper
And finally, I forged an enchanted and fully forged infinity blade into a rusty sword.
At least it looks nice.
View attachment 9274
Waitwaitwaitwait. Wait.

I've been saving an Insect Head to forge into the most powerful Sword ever conceived that still contains more than 50% bug carapace by mass.

But if that chitinous dream weapon still *looks* like a Galaxy Sword or some other pedestrian trifle, then what shall strike the final existential dread of immutable foreboding death upon my feeble, mewling enemies if their last exsanguinating vision of life isn't wholly consumed by cruel, glinting, articulated pincers?

Shall I have no satisfaction?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Waitwaitwaitwait. Wait.

I've been saving an Insect Head to forge into the most powerful Sword ever conceived that still contains more than 50% bug carapace by mass.

But if that chitinous dream weapon still *looks* like a Galaxy Sword or some other pedestrian trifle, then what shall strike the final existential dread of immutable foreboding death upon my feeble, mewling enemies if their last exsanguinating vision of life isn't wholly consumed by cruel, glinting, articulated pincers?

Shall I have no satisfaction?
You shall, so dare not worry my compatriot!
For when smithing one blade upon the other the power and trait of the first shall mold upon the body of the latter and from within shall form a conglomerate weapon with power of one of it's predeccesors and the look of another, a true beast to behold!
For what may come with the infinite posibilites is to decide in which to choose, a mighty weapon with humble nature or a feeble one with mighty prowess in battles fought and won with ease.
You shall now decide how far you will both travel and look down this rabbithole of possibilities but with a wary eye always, for you should fear the match of a weapon ill decided with fate long gone through decisions regretted. Once a weapon forged together, gone will the one you saw and have seen if to split apart you do decide.
Be catious and adventurous young spirit and venture the possibilities! Farewell!

Lew Zealand

Helper
This just in: Crossover pic Bobbi's BFF, Steve the Skelly.

View attachment 9276
Yayyyy!! Steve! I’ve started a few saves recently and Steve’s been either MIA or I’ve skipped the intro (bad choice).

You’ll never find a more dependable and supportive co-worker than good ol’ Steve. Never argues or talks back, doesn’t claim your ideas for his own. Only head in the cube farm full of more moths than mine. Sheer perfection.

And eminently bequeathable once you decide to upgrade your farm from cubes to dirt. I hope he’s taking good care of Arlene.

Last edited: