SDV themed wallpapers

CompSciLauren

Sodbuster
These are beautiful! My background right now is a picture of a forest irl. Now I can't decide if I'd rather have that or the secret woods one... 🤔 Eh who am I kidding, secret woods looks way too cool! Thanks for sharing these!!

zain77310

Newcomer
Transform your screen with the picturesque charm of Stardew Valley! Each wallpaper is a masterpiece, capturing the essence of Pelican Town's beauty and its lovable inhabitants. Embrace nostalgia, serenity, and vibrant hues as your desktop blooms with the enchanting world of Stardew Valley! 🌾✨
💻 Check out my site for the latest cute wallpaper releases! 🌈🌼

ArtifactSpot

I, being ancient, thought you meant actual wallpaper that goes on actual walls. I was like a Stardew themed bedroom or office would be cool! But then I was like they meant for phones.

Skylights

Greenhorn
I, being ancient, thought you meant actual wallpaper that goes on actual walls. I was like a Stardew themed bedroom or office would be cool! But then I was like they meant for phones.
I, too, am an ancient wanderer from the 1900s and think that a real room in my real house would look amazing with SDV wallpaper.

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I'm not fussed about wallpaper, but I would like a Krobus plushie. Life-sized, if possible, but at least a good size for hugging if not.

(I don't need plush rabbits, I have real ones ... oh, who am I kidding, gimme plushie bunnies too.)

Skylights

Greenhorn
I'm not fussed about wallpaper, but I would like a Krobus plushie. Life-sized, if possible, but at least a good size for hugging if not.

(I don't need plush rabbits, I have real ones ... oh, who am I kidding, gimme plushie bunnies too.)
Huggy Krobus, yes! And a bunny like the big pink and white one that's part of the furniture, maybe. Though, okay, stuffed chickens would be adorable (of the plushie variety, rather than the dinner variety).