Android Saved Files in Android 13

Gale

Cowpoke
So yeaah I can't seem to transfer my old saved files to the Stardew Valley folder in Android/Data, no matter what I do I can't seem to access the folder even after using some 3rd party apps and checking my settings. I read online that the file access thing was a recent update made by android and it's really frustrating. Is there a way I can transfer my old saved files?

*Photo with split screen shows how I can open the stardew valley folder (lower half) but when copying files to it, folder for data isn't found (upper half).*

Attachments

Mutaz

Greenhorn
I know I'm kinda late but if the problem is still not solved I think I can help.
is the game data folder(com.chucklefish.stardewvalley) empty ?

Last edited:

Gale

Cowpoke
I know I'm kinda late but if the problem is still not solved I think I can help.
is the game data folder(com.chucklefish.stardewvalley) empty ?
The thing is, I can't open it which sucks but i did I use this certain app before and it showed that there are the usual folders in there.

Gale

Cowpoke
The thing is, I can't open it which sucks but i did I use this certain app before and it showed that there are the usual folders in there.
The app doesn't work anymore and now I'm not able to access it.

It's kinda annoying work around but just go to search bar type files chose the blue one go to android/data/com.chucklefish/files/save choose whatever save file name it is example Newstart_<farm id> and all your saves would be there just choose all then copy bc basically now there's no use for third party filemanager ever again thx android you certainly aren't following apple best selling *how to become a b*ch to deal with 101*
Screenshot_2024-04-13-22-11-27-69_5734e8eb49b4234b62f913f831715b0f.jpg
Screenshot_2024-04-13-22-06-35-13_a06c95e1083300f56f0f9a400175b1ee.jpg