Save game

Dega

Newcomer
Hey , I wanted to ask if it's possible to transfer a save game file from pc (Windows 10) to android ? And if yes then how can I do that ?

Elenna101

Farmer
Absolutely, you can read how to here: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves#Transfer_a_save

Caution! The current PC version is 1.5.6, but the current Android version is 1.4.5 and can not load a 1.5.6 save. You can only do this if you haven't updated to 1.5.6 on your PC.
Addendum to the caution: If you have a PC save file that you haven't saved since before upgrading to version 1.5, I think you would be able to transfer that to Android and play it. Not sure though. (1.5 was released on PC in Dec 2020, if that helps.)

Lew Zealand

Helper
Also, (even more edge case) if you use the GOG standalone installers and still have your v1.4.5 one, you could play that version on PC and just switch the save between the two devices. Swapping the saves around can be annoying but I do it all the time so I’m used to it.

Willer

Newcomer
Oii, alguem pode me ajudar, o meu jogo foi excluído pelo meu sobrinho, tem alguma forma de recuperar??, deixaram meu PC aberto e ele acabou excluindo minha fazenda, estou tentando recuperar de alguma forma, mas simplesmente não dá, poderiam me ajudar por favor??, a fazenda foi excluída no proprio jogo

imnvs

Local Legend
Oii, alguem pode me ajudar, o meu jogo foi excluído pelo meu sobrinho, tem alguma forma de recuperar??, deixaram meu PC aberto e ele acabou excluindo minha fazenda, estou tentando recuperar de alguma forma, mas simplesmente não dá, poderiam me ajudar por favor??, a fazenda foi excluída no proprio jogo
Translation:
Hi, can someone help me, my game was deleted by my nephew, is there any way to recover??, they left my PC open and it ended up deleting my farm, I'm trying to recover somehow, but I just can't, could you help me please??, the farm was deleted in the game itself
Possibly, if the save was backed up to Steam or GoG, you can recover it from there. If not, however, it is gone, my friend.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Hey , I wanted to ask if it's possible to transfer a save game file from pc (Windows 10) to android ? And if yes then how can I do that ?
You can but need an older version, there are some launchers that you would download or have downloaded that you cold relaunch in an older version but otherwise tranfering to mobile is really awkward it not impossible in some scenarios.
If it's only a one time thing I would reccomend trying and researching how to do it but if you plan on extensively swapping it might just be worth it to copy your file over to pc and play on two different instances, it would be a little weird but it's a more reliable method and allows one of the saves to progress in 1.5 content.