Sana here~

Sana

Sodbuster
Hey everyone!
I've been on the forums for about 4-5 months now and hadn't realized there was a introductions log so I WILL be doing some digging so I can investigate some of the people I chat with often on here :blush:
So far I really enjoy this community. This last year I've really gotten into cozy games and SDV is what sparked that flame! I started playing on the xbox and bought PC in January so I can play around with mods as well as play expanded! (Yes I bought an entire PC set up, desk, chair, accessories, EVERYTHING just so I could play Stardew Valley :sweat::pskull:... tee hee)
:mushroom:
ACS_0700.jpg
IMG_6178.jpg
:mushroom:

IRL my name is Jacquelyn! I'm Cancer Sun with my Moon & Rising in Aries.
:heart: I'm married and have two small children :heart:
ACS_0708.jpg
ACS_0686.jpg

I'm a stay at home mom with a little garden and farm of my own!
(well I have a coop with 10 chickens anyway & I count that as a farm dammit!)
ACS_0682.jpg
IMG_6316.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_6016.jpg

I enjoy real life foraging and learning about plants what all I can do with them.
IMG_6305.jpg

I am a natural born artist which means my brain doesn't work the way I want it to :love:
I am always creating, whether it's art, gardening, crochet, cooking, ect - I can't stop creating!
IMG_6287.jpg

Favorites
Animal: Platypus
Flower: Thistle
Color: Green
Food: Ramen
Word: F**k
Movie: The Departed

That's all I can think of for now!
IMG_6280.jpg

Confused

Rancher
Welcome Welcome!!! Those photos are gorgeous! And the forums and the SV community are so happy to have you!

I also have to ask out of curiosity and pure love for this game, who is your favorite character? Any character at all from SV, Bachelor/Bachelorette or not! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sana

Sodbuster
Belated welcome Sana! But I swear I've seen your pictures before, maybe on a post on the Off Topic section somewhere.

I usually don't forget a chicken.
Yes! I didn't know this was here and when I first started my garden and coop I just HAD TO share it :blush:

also lol at "I don't usually forget a chicken" XD

Last edited:

Sana

Sodbuster
Welcome Welcome!!! Those photos are gorgeous! And the forums and the SV community are so happy to have you!

I also have to ask out of curiosity and pure love for this game, who is your favorite character? Any character at all from SV, Bachelor/Bachelorette or not! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thank you!

So my favorite character overall for some reason is Penny- even though I haven't befriended her really on any of my farms lmao I just admire her from a distance. I think I just relate to her the most as a person on an emotional level because of her mom; I think she's a sweetie and she's just out there trying her hardest despite her home life.

My favorite bachelor is Shane because apparently 'misunderstood a**hole' is my type lmao! (Shane reminds me of my husband SO MUCH)
BUT my favorite character ever created is Sofia from SDV Expanded, I just adore her! She's my wife on my main farm! :heart::heart::heart:
On my xbox account I married Shane however but I hate that his room... it's a mess and ruins the aesthetic of my house :defeated:

Bawby

Farmer
Hey everyone!
I've been on the forums for about 4-5 months now and hadn't realized there was a introductions log so I WILL be doing some digging so I can investigate some of the people I chat with often on here :blush:
So far I really enjoy this community. This last year I've really gotten into cozy games and SDV is what sparked that flame! I started playing on the xbox and bought PC in January so I can play around with mods as well as play expanded! (Yes I bought an entire PC set up, desk, chair, accessories, EVERYTHING just so I could play Stardew Valley :sweat::pskull:... tee hee)
:mushroom: View attachment 24583 View attachment 24584 :mushroom:

IRL my name is Jacquelyn! I'm Cancer Sun with my Moon & Rising in Aries.
:heart: I'm married and have two small children :heart:
View attachment 24585 View attachment 24587
I'm a stay at home mom with a little garden and farm of my own!
(well I have a coop with 10 chickens anyway & I count that as a farm dammit!)
View attachment 24588 View attachment 24589 View attachment 24590
I enjoy real life foraging and learning about plants what all I can do with them.
View attachment 24593
I am a natural born artist which means my brain doesn't work the way I want it to :love:
I am always creating, whether it's art, gardening, crochet, cooking, ect - I can't stop creating!
View attachment 24595

Favorites
Animal: Platypus
Flower: Thistle
Color: Green
Food: Ramen
Word: F**k
Movie: The Departed

That's all I can think of for now!
View attachment 24596
Definitely seen you somewhere in the forums before. I remember sharing my love for living in the sticks.
Anyways, hello again!

Sana

Sodbuster
Definitely seen you somewhere in the forums before. I remember sharing my love for living in the sticks.
Anyways, hello again!
Yeah I had posted about my coop in off topics!
I love it too!
I always tell people, "Some of you have never been barefoot in a chicken coop and it shows." XD