Issue Running out of memory

Lintashi

Newcomer
Recently I started getting out of memory problems. Few months ago everything was fine, but in last few weeks game is unplayable. I understand that it is because of mods. I have 16GB or Ram, but cannot play for 5 minutes without game crashing. I tried upping priority in Task manager, clearing cache, playing after restarting pc, nothing works. I cannot migrate to 64 bit version either. I purchased game from GOG, and tried to follow guide on site. I have python, linux installer, gogextract, etc, changed .sh part to my .sh file name, and yet, all I see is either " 'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command " or "was unexpected at this time". Is there any other way to solve memory issue without going to 64 bit? Like making game use some more RAM than 3 GB?

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Recently I started getting out of memory problems. Few months ago everything was fine, but in last few weeks game is unplayable. I understand that it is because of mods. I have 16GB or Ram, but cannot play for 5 minutes without game crashing. I tried upping priority in Task manager, clearing cache, playing after restarting pc, nothing works. I cannot migrate to 64 bit version either. I purchased game from GOG, and tried to follow guide on site. I have python, linux installer, gogextract, etc, changed .sh part to my .sh file name, and yet, all I see is either " 'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command " or "was unexpected at this time". Is there any other way to solve memory issue without going to 64 bit? Like making game use some more RAM than 3 GB?
No matter how much RAM you have, the game has limitations. The only solution is to use the 64 bit version or reduce the number of mods.

Your log shows OutOfMemoryException errors in the console, and the game may severely lag or crash. That means your game ran out of available memory mid-session. Since the game is 32-bit, it can only use the first ≈3GB of memory even if your computer has more available. (All 32-bit programs on your computer also need to share that 3GB block, so the game may have access to much less than 3GB.)
More info here OutOfMemoryException errors
Solution is Migrate to 64-bit on Windows