Rival/Neighbour farm option?

Fruitea

Greenhorn
Maybe it would be cool if there was another farm by our own that a friend can own in multiplayer? So instead of sharing a farm there is an option to have separate farms (Max of 2 farms maybe?) Farms can still have multiple people so it can be like 2 people on each farm. If this game mode is chosen the first two people in the game will choose their farm and pet along with it like in start up normal settings and any other people who join will get to decide which farm they choose to join?
At fairs the two farms have their own crops or items to display and go against each other in fairs for a little competition for the people who enjoy it?
I just think it would make for cool, fun friendly rivalry for people in multiplayer.

Maybe it would be cool if there was another farm by our own that a friend can own in multiplayer? So instead of sharing a farm there is an option to have separate farms (Max of 2 farms maybe?) Farms can still have multiple people so it can be like 2 people on each farm. If this game mode is chosen the first two people in the game will choose their farm and pet along with it like in start up normal settings and any other people who join will get to decide which farm they choose to join?
At fairs the two farms have their own crops or items to display and go against each other in fairs for a little competition for the people who enjoy it?
I just think it would make for cool, fun friendly rivalry for people in multiplayer.
I would love to see this