Solved ridgeside village can't work on android please help !

DM'xzs

Greenhorn
i just installed it yesterday and tried to delete some mods and retain the mods for ridgeside village mobile, and when opening the game the intro is too long and suddenly crash the game. when i tried several times to open the load game and i didnt get any event but i can see the stairs to the cable car and when i go to ridgeside village i can't see a single npc's . i know that there's some errore but i have no idea how to fix it. i am using android 11 /mobile phone. is there any mods that is compatible to ridgeside village to make it more cute? thank you in advance for helping me.

Attachments

DM'xzs

Greenhorn
Can you provide an error log? You can generate one at https://smapi.io/log, there are instructions on that page. Having a log will make it easier to resolve your issue!
good morning ,
thank you in advance for helping me. can you suggest other mods compatible to ridgeside village and stardew valley.
this is the latest error log.

Attachments

Luvstardew46

Newcomer
Hi I'm using SDV 1.4 Android
I installed ridge side village mobile
I got the beginner story between lewis and Lenny ... But I can't find the stairs to the cable car... Here my sampi log , hopefully someone can help me out

Attachments