Kal!! Farmhand Sep 16, 2026 #202 Hedhogthe3rd said: Thank you! the next person gets to be the butler in the castle Click to expand... Yippe!! :3 The next person gets to live in the castle as the tax consultant (Its like basically no work because castles are now tax-exempt)
Hedhogthe3rd said: Thank you! the next person gets to be the butler in the castle Click to expand... Yippe!! :3 The next person gets to live in the castle as the tax consultant (Its like basically no work because castles are now tax-exempt)
Hedhogthe3rd Farmer Sep 16, 2026 #203 I have a job! the next person gets to be the captain of the royal guard
Caviar Local Legend Sep 16, 2026 #204 I order all my guards to buy me ice cream! The next person gets to choose I word that I will add into my signature.
I order all my guards to buy me ice cream! The next person gets to choose I word that I will add into my signature.
Gridball Pom Queen Local Legend Sep 16, 2026 #205 @Caviar Yay! I choose: Defenestration Your reward is getting to play in a pen of puppies Last edited: Sep 16, 2026
Nonak Local Legend Sep 16, 2026 #206 Gridball Pom Queen said: @Caviar Yay! I choose: Defenestration Your reward is getting to play in a pen of puppies Click to expand... What a good fun word. Yay pups!! Puppy awesomeness! The person below gets to have their next sickness last 89% less time.
Gridball Pom Queen said: @Caviar Yay! I choose: Defenestration Your reward is getting to play in a pen of puppies Click to expand... What a good fun word. Yay pups!! Puppy awesomeness! The person below gets to have their next sickness last 89% less time.