Restoration and Renovation of the Railway Station

Miretar

Planter
From purely an rpg experience the railway station and public baths are a disgrace and a source of shame for the town. Nothing but dirt roads lead to both locations and the area is rank with weeds and debris. The baths can hardly be called a luxury experience when visitors have to hack their way to the building every spring. For the record, my farmer has taken it upon himself to keep the site clear every year and is a little miffed that the rest of the villagers take so little interest.

What about a community project to restore the old station and upgrade the baths? the station could be restored to become A railway museum featuring trips on antique steam engines up and down the valley. This would open up new story lines and new areas to explore. The area around the station would also be an excellent location for a farmer’s market.

I suggest that this be the next bundle project.

You would think the station would need to be used for the county fair. I mean how do people drive in town. Where does joja truck, lewis truck, urple limo get onto the road at? I'm kinda confused how the turn survives off of joja before you moved in?

1FlyCat

Planter
An interesting suggestion and an idea that has been touched on with this mod:

At the very least, I think it would be neat if there were more visitors to Stardew Valley via the train or bus. They could even stay at the Stardrop Salloon if there were rooms available. Or maybe the spa could be converted to a hotel?