Interior Restaurant Cellar Design

MogBeoulve

Farmer
You can nearly guarantee it by entering the winter fest at different times a day, most people don't know this so I expect a later year.

@AjSunburst You should post this in Vallyey-Showcase, more people can see your decorating job there
Not that I need more tea sets (Krobus would you please stop spawning random end tables I think we have enough furniture) but how do you do that?!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Not that I need more tea sets (Krobus would you please stop spawning random end tables I think we have enough furniture) but how do you do that?!
So basically the winter star gives certain gifts from a guaranteed npc but you can change the given gift by entering at different times, I think the interval is 10 or 30 minutes or something.

You do so by entering, seeing what you get, resetting the day, doing the same thing but entering a set amount of time later, like say, 12pm.

That way each year you have a much higher chance of getting a tea set.

If you want a few though and are on mobile or ofc I would reccomend just cheating them in with the item Id bug or through an inventory editor. They don’t add anything but deco to the game and won’t change anything, as well as being annoying to obtain.

nicodeux

Farmer
The more I look at this thread, the more I like the idea to decorate my cellar like an extra room in the basement.
Which is a pity because I also like very much aging products in there... Oh, the dilemna!

MogBeoulve

Farmer
The more I look at this thread, the more I like the idea to decorate my cellar like an extra room in the basement.
Which is a pity because I also like very much aging products in there... Oh, the dilemma!
Can you get someone to help you build and upgrade a cabin? Then you could have one of each.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Which is a pity because I also like very much aging products in there... Oh, the dilemna!
Make some more Cabins!

Also aging doesn't really help much except for stuff like cheese for eating and gifting, just use maybe 30-40 casks with decoration between.