Restartitis

Draconifors

Sodbuster
I know it’s not the preferred option, but if you don’t like having to collect all of the items for the community center, Joja Mart membership is $5000g. Then instead of collecting a bunch of items you pay a fairly reasonable fee for each area. I think it $15000 for mine carts, $35000 for greenhouse, Bridge and boulder are around $20000-$25000 each, and bus repair is $400000 I believe. Just a thought as it might be easier for your do it as you wish play style.
I don't seek out easy ways to do things. Siding with Joja is something I would only ever do for a Steam achievement.

stardew_luv

Planter
I don't seek out easy ways to do things. Siding with Joja is something I would only ever do for a Steam achievement.
That’s good and respectable. I had no intention of offending you, but you were saying how hard it was and you seemed almost discouraged so I was trying to help. Again, no offense meant. Have fun and keep up the good work.

Draconifors

Sodbuster
That’s good and respectable. I had no intention of offending you, but you were saying how hard it was and you seemed almost discouraged so I was trying to help. Again, no offense meant. Have fun and keep up the good work.
No offense taken, sorry if it seemed there was. Text is a limited means of communication.