Question Requesting a mod that adds the Pathologic’s Healers?

Taijitu

Greenhorn
Wasn’t sure which flair to use😅

So I know there’s a mod that changes the game’s aesthetic to match Pathologic 1. I love it but I’m ambitious. Why not add the Bachelor, the Haruspex, and the Changeling as well? I have it all in my head but, I don’t know how to make mods. I wanna work with someone, I can write! God I probably sound so naïve but I have a need.

After maybe Year 1 or 2, the train brings three new people moving in from somewhere far off. They only say they need a fresh start after things went bad in their former town. Daniil is polite, courteous, identifies himself as a doctor; Harvey is happy to discuss work and employment with him. Artemy doesn’t say much, but he, Marnie, and Linus seem to resonate over foraging strategies and cows. Clara makes friends with Vincent and Jas, but the adults have a bad feeling about her.

As the farmer makes friends with the three, you learn bits and pieces about what happened that made them want to leave. Details are vague, but enough.

Maxing friendship with Daniil earns you a ring he created from his research into the strange creatures and his discussions with Rasmodius about death. When worn, it can revive the player once per season from a fatal blow.
Maxing friendship with Artemy earns you several unique potion recipes using from various forageables, things that can grant stat boots and restore health. You maybe also befriend your cows faster :3
Maxing friendship with Clara grants you a strange hat that, according to her, let’s you supposedly replay one day, once per year. But both versions of that day happened. Almost like you’re in that day, in two places at once.

Please god someone make this mod I’m begging.

Last edited: