Request for iOS Custom Portraits

Knhmi

Newcomer
Dear ConcernedApe,
Thank you for always putting your love into Stardew Valley. I am a passionate player who loves the farming life you created, but I have one major struggle that prevents me from fully enjoying the game on iOS.
To be completely honest, the default character portraits are not to my aesthetic taste, to the point where I lose motivation to build friendships or pursue the marriage features in the game. For many players, especially in the Asian community, customizing portraits into an anime or stylized look is essential for immersion in the social aspects of the game.
On PC and Android, users can easily change these textures. However, iOS users are completely locked out of this feature due to system restrictions.
It would completely change the game for us if you could add a simple built-in feature in the settings menu—such as a 'Load Custom Portrait Image' button—so that we can at least change the appearance of our favorite marriage candidates.
Please consider the iOS community so that we can also fully enjoy the romance and marriage content in Stardew Valley. Thank you for your time and understanding.
Best regards,
Knhmi
 

mare

Sodbuster
As a Japanese player, I’ve been having a lot of fun with the game!

I understand that everyone has different tastes when it comes to art styles, but the more I got to know the characters, the more attached I became to them.
I personally really love the original portraits!
 
Top