Reopening of the Mine

It's a shame that the mine was shut down. You think that you would have a miner that was in charge of reopening the mine. This guy would a desert merchant type character that you would trade ore and gem's to gain either mining related items or maybe new items. Could tie in two new romance options a brother and sister set (an option to avoid splitting up the in game parings).

They could create a house in the unused area that is next to the community square.

For all intensive purposes the mines abandoned. Given that Joja has one nearby that caused the mudslide and that only linus, Clint, abagail, and the adventures guild even bother mainly for monster eradication. Also you are evidently the only one who bothers fixing the elevator

LRangerR

Local Legend
For all intensive purposes the mines abandoned. Given that Joja has one nearby that caused the mudslide and that only linus, Clint, abagail, and the adventures guild even bother mainly for monster eradication. Also you are evidently the only one who bothers fixing the elevator
Right on, i get you now. However, I wouldn't want yet another desert traitor hanging around. Leave the job to the Dwarf who's already established and much more accustomed to hanging around the mines.

Right on, i get you now. However, I wouldn't want yet another desert traitor hanging around. Leave the job to the Dwarf who's already established and much more accustomed to hanging around the mines.
Heck I am all for equal employment. Let him be the mine boss. Just make it where the mine seems more active. Maybe increase his inventory item after you turn in items to him. Could be interesting if the two new NPCs I suggested were his employees (make reference to him stealing lunges from the fridge)