Relations upgrade pt.2!

Okay, so here are some random ideas revolving around my previous post here https://forums.stardewvalley.net/index.php?threads/relations-upgrade.575/#post-3062.
Improving relations building:
-make it more dependent on dialogues with NPCs rather than gifts
-add some random events that will improve your friendship with someone. And by random i mean that they aren't heart events. For example helping to fix Linus tent after someone destroyed it, investing your time and maybe some resources to show that you care for him or helping Jas with her homework
-doing good things = red hearts so maybe doing bad things = black hearts. Some people won't like you and you may not like some. People who don't like you won't be nice to you and they may even try to do something rude too you, although that could be a bit too much
Improving friendships:
-spending time with your friends could be more than just one dialogue line per day, giving them gifts and watching few cutscenes. Adding some activities to do around Valley would be cool. Hanging out in the gym with Alex, playing some games with Abigail or having a little fish contest with Willy could bring so much life to Stardew Valley
-make prices dependent on relations. Let's say that you are friends with Marnie. For each heart above 5 the prices would drop slightly. I mean come on, it's between you and her ;)
-make groups of friends matter. You are friend to Abigail so Sebastian and Sam are more willing to befriend you. The same goes for negative friendship. Gossips are not cool, but real :(
Finally some relationships improvements:
-NPCs are humans too. If you don't want to date them, someone else definitely will. Different relations could rise and fall which would make dating more interesting and challenging
-use that hanging out mechanic from before to improve dating system. Meet with your love interest, spend time together and once things are official add some dating options
-wait, did this NPC just friendzone me? Yep, she did. Can't make everything work. Sometimes you are just out of luck. But hey, their taste would change every year, so just wait for an opportunity!
I guess that's all, I may be asking for a lot because of the number of NPCs in this game. Anyway, keep farming my dudes, love ya'll and love this game <3