Refund

KyleN

Greenhorn
I bought from the Play Market over a year ago, but now the game is not available for download. The store does not want to return the money. And I don't know where to turn

CherryLeafy101

Sodbuster
I bought from the Play Market over a year ago, but now the game is not available for download. The store does not want to return the money. And I don't know where to turn
By play market do you mean the Google Play Store? If it's not available for download from the Play Store it's likely due to your device rather than the game or its publisher. Also you bought it a year ago, that's a bit late for a refund.

KyleN

Greenhorn
By play market do you mean the Google Play Store? If it's not available for download from the Play Store it's likely due to your device rather than the game or its publisher. Also you bought it a year ago, that's a bit late for a refund.
It's more about politics. Google Play does not say the reason why I can not install the application, but all my compatriots have this problem. Apparently the developers have banned downloading the game in my country. But then it would be nice to get a refund for a product that I can't use.

Ereo

Helper
Then your problem is either with Google play store or your government. I doubt it's been banned by the developer, it's much more likely it was banned or deemed mature content by your government for depicting gay marriage options.

MissDandy

Farmer
I can understand that its frustrating that you can't get a refund for an unknown reason and also that you can no longer play, but if you had the game and used it for a year then asking for a full refund might not get you anywhere since you got some good use out of it. I'm not sure what country you're from, but I can't imagine that the game would have cost you more than a few dollars. This one might be a losing battle for you, but it's not like you paid an outrageous price in the first place for the game. At least here, the price for the game is more than reasonable.

Pangaearocks

Planter
Whatever is the cause of this, it is outrageous that you cannot use a product that you have bought. Well, loaned or gotten a service from, give us your firstborn, or whatever BS is in the terms these days. You have purchased a product, and should be able to enjoy that until the end of your days if you so wish. I hope you get it resolved one way or another.

KyleN

Greenhorn
Then your problem is either with Google play store or your government. I doubt it's been banned by the developer, it's much more likely it was banned or deemed mature content by your government for depicting gay marriage options.
Our government doesn't care about gay marriage. In fact, they are not even forbidden in theory.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
I at least wanna clarify that ConcernedApe is not the one deciding which countries to put the game in-- if the game is not available for you, it is either a mistake or it's something with the platform/distributor

ConcernedApe can't give refunds, so it's up to the distributor (Google play, etc.). I've gotten a lot of emails about how people are buying the game and are unable to download it or they're given a prompt to purchase the game-- I've let ConcernedApe know about this problem and looking into the issue further, but again there's not much we can do because it's not really us that's doing it if that makes sense

KyleN

Greenhorn
I at least wanna clarify that ConcernedApe is not the one deciding which countries to put the game in-- if the game is not available for you, it is either a mistake or it's something with the platform/distributor

ConcernedApe can't give refunds, so it's up to the distributor (Google play, etc.). I've gotten a lot of emails about how people are buying the game and are unable to download it or they're given a prompt to purchase the game-- I've let ConcernedApe know about this problem and looking into the issue further, but again there's not much we can do because it's not really us that's doing it if that makes sense
Thanks you
Спасибо
Дзякую

KyleN

Greenhorn
I found the reason for this problem. As expected in politics. From the beginning, I thought that it was the developers who blocked us from accessing the game, but as it turned out, Google Play itself banned the download of paid content, even if it was purchased earlier, long before the Ukrainian conflict. For a number of countries, any purchased games are now unavailable. Yes, that is, we bought them two, three, five years ago and now we cannot play them or get at least the money spent back. The Internet has already come up with bypasses for this blocking. I am writing to apologize to the developer for not checking the information initially. Though silently, he slandered you. I apologize.