Recommended map mods?

I'm currently using the vanilla standard map and I was thinking I could use something with more size? Nothing excessively large since I'm not playing this game with friends, but bigger than base? My game is currently feeling a bit crowded and I'm only in my first year and haven't built much yet.

Kreeate

Rancher
I'm currently using the vanilla standard map and I was thinking I could use something with more size? Nothing excessively large since I'm not playing this game with friends, but bigger than base? My game is currently feeling a bit crowded and I'm only in my first year and haven't built much yet.
Are you on PC? Or rather, are you on Stardew Valley 1.5.4?
I don't want to post potential spoilers 😬 but there are some interesting maps for later on in the game. After you do a special task for Willy to get to Ginger Island.

Below are just a few regular farm maps and one town conversion map:
A nice beach farm map is --> Larger Beach Farm Map
A lush wooded garden farm map --> Overgrown Garden Farm
Another favorite of mine --> Solo Four Corners Farm

A total town and farm conversion mod is --> Stardew Valley Expanded

Last edited:
Are you on PC? Or rather, are you on Stardew Valley 1.5.4?
I don't want to post potential spoilers 😬 but there are some interesting maps for later on in the game. After you do a special task for Willy to get to Ginger Island.

Below are just a few regular farm maps and one town conversion map:
A nice beach farm map is --> Larger Beach Farm Map
A lush wooded garden farm map --> Overgrown Garden Farm
Another favorite of mine --> Solo Four Corners Farm

A total town and farm conversion mod is --> Stardew Valley Expanded
I'm on PC with the most updated version of the game. I just want a bigger farm than I currently have before I go planning out my farm.

I thought about getting SVE but I wasn't sure if I should play through the main game and do a new playthrough for that or not, but I'll poke at it more.