Recolor/Texture issues. . .

Ghrim

Greenhorn
Screenshot 2024-08-11 160052.png
Screenshot 2024-08-11 155933.png
Screenshot 2024-08-11 160027.png

I've been having a bit of issues in my game of this mod [foliage redone] and idk what's causing it. On top of that my game screen is constantly flashing to night/black. I thought at first it was Dynamic night time, but I removed it and it worked fine for a bit until now and I don't know what's causing it. There are also some issues with the grass around the path in town but idk what's causing that either. For reference this is how my screen flashes and how it looks in the menu, here is my smapi log if anyone wants to help it would be greatly appreciated!

Screenshot 2024-08-11 155949.png
Screenshot 2024-08-11 155958.png

Maple

Sodbuster
Hello! Novaphene heree :> I just came over here and wanted to let u know of the response ur post :heart:

I took time to check on your issue. It is the other mods that's causing this error as you do have a lot of mods installed. This is a recolor mod so Vibrant Pastoral Recolor is a conflict. Similarly, if you have mods that change the foliage of the game, that is also one of the causes. Try to remove them and see if it works!

ps. i noticed that in all of the screenshots posted on the forum, the foliage is different from this mod. Try to remove your other recolor mods, and foliage mods aside from this mod. Let me know how it goes. You might want to check if they have configurations where you can opt to turn off/on some features. I do have that option in this as u have GMCM installed.