Re-writing Pre-existing Mod Problem

LVYL

Newcomer
So, I've been rewriting some dialogues from"Mal's Seb Expansion [Smoking]" mod, and I've come across this problem with one of the recently added event. I'm super dumb with codes, I just wanted to have fun with making my own story. Please help me out if possible. If you do, I'll give you my Special knowledge of berries!

ISSUE.jpg

Written/attached below, within quotations, is the mod content file:

"
{
"Format": "1.3",
"ConfigSchema": {
"FarmHouse2_marriage": {
"AllowValues": "false, true"
}

},
"Changes": [
//30+ new lines of cute marriage dialogue
{
"Action": "EditData",
"Target": "Characters/Dialogue/MarriageDialogueSebastian",
"Entries": {
"Good_8": "I saw a dog the other day that reminded me of you.$l#$e#It was really adorable. Say woof?.$l",
"Good_7": "It's been really tough trying to quit smoking.$s#$e#I know you don't like the smell, so I know I can to do it.$l",
"patio_Sebastian": "Need something? I'll just be over here working on my bike for a while.#$e#Since we got married, I've been taking even better care of my bike.#$e#I think it's because every time I look at my bike, I can't help but think of that time I took you to the city.$l#$e#That was one of the best nights of my life.$h",
"funLeave_Sebastian": "I'm going to take a walk today. I need some time to myself.#$e#Be safe today. I love you and I'll see you in the evening.$h",
"OneKid_3": "Earlier today, %kid1 heard us 'fighting' last night#$e#I guess I should learn to hold back a little.$h",
"spring_4": "Having you around makes my life so much more interesting.$l#$e#I'm glad you're here, @.$l",
"spring_6": "You're always doing so much for us.#$e#I wanted to give a little something back, so I went looking for one of these.[64]#$e#It shimmers so brightly, just like you.$l",
"spring_9": "Be careful whenever you go to the mines, okay? It can be really dangerous down there, especially when a monster takes you off guard.#e#I couldn't bear it if anything were to happen to you, so make sure to watch your back, okay?",
"spring_14": "Have you seen that new RPG game?#$e#It looked fun.$h#$e#You've been busy recently. I'm starting to feel lonely.#$e#",
"spring_18": "I think spending time with you has really opened my eyes...$l#$e#Thank you, @. I've learned so many new and fascinating things because of you.$h",
"spring_20": "Guess what?#$e#I managed to remove the stain from that shirt you like!$h#$e#...$l#$e#I can't help but feel accomplished by little things like that.$l",
"spring_28": "The season is changing. I can feel the heat.$s#$e#I hate the heat...#$e#",
"summer_3": "You still look cute after running around in the heat all day.$l#$e#How do you manage that? I'm sure I would look like such a mess if I was running around in this heat.$h",
"summer_6": "Sweat looks great on you.$l#$e#Huh? I didn't say anything!$h",
"summer_7": "Hey, be safe out there, okay?#$e#I don't like you getting hurt.$l",
"summer_14": "I tried to cook breakfast this morning...[194]#$e#I don't know what possessed me to cook, but I hope it turned out okay...$l#$e#...#$e#It wasn't too salty, was it?",
"summer_16": "You still look cute after running around in the heat all day.$l#$e#How do you manage that?#$e#I'm sure I would look like such a mess if I was running around in this heat.$h",
"summer_17": "It's Sam's birthday today.#$e#I should make sure to wish him a happy birthday.",
"summer_19": "I love 'u.'$l#$e#It's a pretty great letter.$h#$e#Heh...$h#$e#You already know I love you too, @.$l",
"summer_25": "You seem tired.$l#$e#Come here...$l",
"fall_4": "Oh, @, your cheeks are a bit flushed...#e#Are you cold?#e#Here, stand a little closer to me...$l",
"fall_7": "Hey, @... Is your back alright?$s#$e#Sorry, haha.$h",
"fall_10": "All these falling leaves reminds me of winter, brr...$h#$e#It's better than summer though.$l#$e#",
"fall_13": "You should wear my jacket sometimes.$h#$e#It'd look great on you, I bet.#$e#",
"fall_18": "I know the farm is a lot of work, but make sure you're not overworking yourself, okay?#$e#I think Maru sells some items at the clinic, if you're running low on energy.#$e#Just stay safe out there, okay @?$l",
"fall_21": "It's mom's birthday today. I should stop by to see her.#$e#I know she'd like that.#$e#I guess I wasn't always the son I should have been, but I'm trying to be a better.",
"fall_23": "It's starting to cool off.$h#$e#Make sure you're staying warm, okay?#$e#You do look pretty adorable, shivering like that though...$l#$e#Just kidding. I'll warm you up a bit.$l",
"winter_3": "The festival of ice is coming up. I wonder what kind of ice sculptures Mom will make.#e#It'll be good to see her.$h",
"winter_5": "I spent some time in the mines the other day and found this.[62]#$e#It reminded me of your blue eyes, so I thought you should have it.$l",
"winter_10": "It's my birthday today, but just knowing I have you with me is the best gift I could receive.$l",
"winter_14": "The night market comes to town tomorrow. They always have all kinds of strange things for sale.#$b#Do you think any of it would be useful for the farm?",
"winter_16": "Thanks to you, @ I don't feel like everyday is the same anymore.$h#$e#Thanks, @...$h#$e#You've made my life more interesting.$l",
"winter_20": "I'll keep you close forever, @.$l#$e#You're really important to me, you know.",
"winter_26": "If you ever need to warm up, you can always stick close to me.$h#$e#It feels nice to hold you close...$l"
}
},

//Maru references Marriage
{
"Target": "Characters/Dialogue/Maru",
"Wed4_inlaw_Sebastian": "Mom is always beaming when Sebastian comes to visit.#$e#But now that I think about it, I don't know if I've ever seen Sebastian happier than he is now...$h#$e#That's because of you, right?",
"Sun_inlaw_Sebastian": "How's the farm work been going? Has my Sebastian been much help?"
}
},

//Sam references Marriage
{
"Target": "Characters/Dialogue/Sam",
"Sat4_inlaw_Sebastian": "Sebastian seemed really happy when I met up with him for a game of pool yesterday.#$e#He just wouldn't stop going on about you!$h#$e#It was a refreshing change to see, since normally he's kind of quiet about personal things.",
"Fri4_inlaw_Sebastian": "I'm sure Sebastian will gush all about you again when we meet up tonight.$h#$e#You should come meet us down at the saloon! It would be fun for all of us to get together.$h"
}
},

//Abigail references Marriage
{
"Target": "Characters/Dialogue/Abigail",
"Sat_inlaw_Sebastian": "It's funny how some things just slip through your fingers when you're not looking...$s#$e#Oh, @! Don't mind me, I was just thinking aloud...",
"Sat8_inlaw_Sebastian": "Haven't seen Sebastian in a while...#$e#How's the farm going?$h",
"Fri4_inlaw_Sebastian": "Will you be coming to the saloon tonight?#$e#I guess we could watch Sebastian play some pool..."
}
},

//Demetrius references Marriage
{
"Target": "Characters/Dialogue/Demetrius",
"Tue_inlaw_Sebastian": "How's my step-son doing on the farm?#$e#It's hard to imagine him out in the sun..."
}
},

//Robin references Marriage
{
"Target": "Characters/Dialogue/Robin",
"Mon4_inlaw_Sebastian": "Has my Sebby been helping you with the farm work?#h#$e#He's really come out of his shell since you two got married!$h",
"Tue4_inlaw_Sebastian": "I'm just so thrilled to see how happy my Sebby is now!$h#$e#I'm so thankful to you, @. Please continue to keep him company.$h",
"Thu8_inlaw_Sebastian": "You and Sebby should come visit more often!$h#$e#I could make some pumpkin soup? I know that's one of his favorites.$h"
}
},

//Post-marriage Fun 1
{
"Target": "Data/Events/SebastianRoom",
111111111/f Sebastian 600/w Mon Tue Wed Thu Sat Sun/t 900 1700": "spring_day_ambient/5 8/farmer 9 3 2 Sebastian 1000 2000 0/skippable/pause 1800/speak Sebastian \"@? I happen to pass by. Do you need help carrying anything?"/pause 600/emote farmer 12/pause 200/speak Sebastian \"Hey Mom, where is...$0#$b#In my old room?$l\"/pause 850/playSound doorOpen/pause 150/warp Sebastian 1 4/faceDirection Robin 2/pause 500/speak Sebastian \"@?$0\"/pause 350/move Sebastian 0 2 1/move Sebastian 5 0 2/move Sebastian 0 3 1/move Sebastian 3 0 1/pause 350/speak Sebastian \"Find anything fun?#$e#\"/pause 500/emote farmer 700/faceDirection farmer 3/pause 500/speak Sebastian \"...$5\"/pause 350/emote farmer 32/pause Sebastian 16/pause 600/speak Sebastian \"Y'know, Sam told me about that time you hid in his bed.$4\"/pause 600/emote farmer /pause 500/speak Sebastian \"Don't worry.$2#$b#I won't misunderstand...$2\"/pause 600/speak Sebastian \"But...$5#$b#Hm, I am a little jealous...$5\"/pause 700/speak Sebastian \"Well,$2#$b#To make it up to me... How about you keep me company on the bed extra long tonight?$h#$e#\"/pause farmer/shake farmer/jump 500/speak farmer 500/pause Sebastian/laugh Sebastian \"If you don't need any help,...$1\"/pause 600/speak Sebastian \"I'll meet you back at the farm?$l#$e#\"/pause 700/emote 1200/end"
}
},

//11 Heart Event Post-marriage
{
"Target": "Data/Events/Beach",
"111111112/f Sebastian 2800/d Mon Tue Wed Thu Sat Sun/t 1000 1500": "ocean/12 38/farmer 13 29 2 Sebastian 12 39 2/skippable/pause 500/move farmer 0 10 2/emote Sebastian 16/faceDirection Sebastian 1/faceDirection farmer 3/speak Sebastian \"Oh, @! Sorry, I was so deep in thought that I must not have noticed you there.\"/emote Sebastian 40/playMusic desolate/faceDirection Sebastian 2/faceDirection farmer 2/speak Sebastian \"You know, when you're removed from a situation for long enough, you start to realize all the mistakes you made.#$b#I guess I've been dwelling on these mistakes for a little while now...$s\"/pause 500/speak Sebastian \"I'm talking about my relationship with Maru and Demetrius.$s\"/pause 500/speak Sebastian \"When I was younger, I was just so angry at everything...$s#$b#I think I was angry at my dad, my mom, and at Maru. Slowly, that anger just ate me up inside.$s\"/pause 500/speak Sebastian \"Just imagine for a moment, always being in the shadow of someone like Maru.#$b#The truth is...she's a genius. She's pretty. She's nice...$s#$b#And she even has a dad. Her parents both give her so much love and attention...\"/pause 1000/speak Sebastian \"I tried to keep up with her... I taught myself how to program, play the piano...#$b#I even taught myself how to do mechanical repairs.$s#$b#But repairing a bike and building robots are still a far cry away from each other...$s\"/pause 1000/speak Sebastian \"Maru... she was really her father's daughter...$s\"/pause 1000/speak Sebastian \"Even though I read so much science fiction...#$b#I guess I never really understood the science stuff that Maru and Demetrius were always going on about...$s#$b#But to be fair, I never gave it a chance. My anger prevented me from doing so.$s\"/faceDirection farmer 3/pause 500/emote farmer 40/faceDirection farmer 2/speak Sebastian \"Sorry, @, I just keep going on and on...#$b#But I think talking about it is helping me come to terms with my past.$h\"/pause 2000/speak Sebastian \"I got into so many fights with Maru when we were young.$s#$b#I know it's somewhat natural for siblings to fight...but the fights we had were different.\"/emote Sebastian 28/speak Sebastian \"Almost all of them were my fault, and they were born from all that anger I had inside of me.$s#$b#It didn't help the situation that I was bitter over Mom's remarriage and Dad having left us...$s\"/playMusic none/pause 500/speak Sebastian \"I said such terrible things to Maru, like how Demetrius would eventually get sick of our family and leave...$s\"/playMusic echos/pause 500/speak Sebastian \"But Demetrius wasn't my father, and he didn't leave...he's made Mom happy.#$b#He's a good dad to Maru and a good husband for Mom.\"/pause 500/speak Sebastian \"I should have been happy for them, but I always felt like I didn't belong.$s#$b#I never really gave Demetrius and Maru a chance.$s\"/emote Sebastian 12/speak Sebastian \"At the very least, I should have minded my own business, instead of picking fights...#s#$b#I probably caused Mom a lot of grief, growing up.$s\"/pause 500/speak Sebastian \"I'm sure I could have learned a lot from Demetrius...about being a better farmhand, for example.$s\"/pause 1000/speak Sebastian \"Do you think it's too late for me to repair the bridges I've burned down?$s\"/question fork1 \"Do you think it's too late?#Leave the ashes of the past alone.#It's never too late!\"/fork neverTooLate/textAboveHead Sebastian \"Sigh...\"/pause 2000/speak Sebastian \"You want me to just leave Maru and Demetrius alone then?$s#$b#That doesn't seem right to me...$s\"/pause 1000/emote Sebastian 40/speak Sebastian \"You may not agree, but I think I owe it to them.#$b#They've been around me for most of my life, but I've never made enough of an effort...$s\"/pause 500/speak Sebastian \"I guess only time will tell...$s\"/faceDirection Sebastian 1/faceDirection farmer 3/pause 500/speak Sebastian \"No matter what happens though, I can always come home to you, right @?$l\"/globalFade/viewport -1000 -1000/speak Sebastian \"Thank you for staying by my side.$h\"/end"
}
},

{
"Target": "Data/Events/Beach",
"neverTooLate": "pause 100/speak Sebastian \"Optimistic...but you do have a point.$h#$b#I should try to be nicer to Maru and Demetrius.\"/emote Sebastian 40/pause 200/speak Sebastian \"I guess only time will tell...$s\"/faceDirection Sebastian 1/faceDirection farmer 3/pause 500/speak Sebastian \"No matter what happens though, I can always come home to you, right @?$l\"/globalFade/viewport -1000 -1000/speak Sebastian \"Thank you.$h\"/end"
}
},

//12 Heart Event at the Farmhouse
{
"Target": "Data/Events/FarmHouse",
"When": {
"FarmHouse2_marriage": "true"
},
"111111113/f Sebastian 2990/d Mon Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun/t 1000 1400": "echos/8 17/farmer 12 19 0 Sebastian 7 14 2/skippable/playSound doorClose/move farmer 0 -1 0/speak Sebastian \"Oh, hey @. Taking a break from work?$h\"/pause 500/move farmer 0 -4 3/move farmer -4 0 3/faceDirection Sebastian 1/emote Sebastian 40/speak Sebastian \"You deserve a break every now and then. You're always working so hard.\"/textAboveHead Sebastian \"Hmm...\"/pause 2000/speak Sebastian \"You know how yesterday I went up to the mountains to see Mom?#$b#She was pretty happy to see me, but I ran into Maru while I was there...#$b#I actually made made converstation with her and asked what experiment she was working on, and whatnot.$h#$b#Something about an improved version of one of her robots...\"/pause 500/speak Sebastian \"Well hopefully it doesn't burn the house down.$h#$b#Anyways...\"/emote Sebastian 28/pause 500/speak Sebastian \"It felt nice.#$b#She even asked me about some of my programming jobs.$h#$b#And about the farm.\"/pause 500/speak Sebastian \"It's good I got to talk to her, since I haven't really been much of a brother in the past...$s#$b#\"/pause 1000/speak Sebastian \"And I think Mom was happy to see us having a normal conversation between siblings.$h#$b#That hasn't really happened before, but it was refreshing.$h\"/pause 1000/speak Sebastian \"In the past we usually just either fought or ignored each other...$s\"/pause 500/question fork1 \"I guess I was just really immature about things back then.#I'm glad things are working out between you two!#You should try a little harder.\"/fork tryHarder/speak Sebastian \"Me too.$h#$b#I guess I wanted to be acknowledge like she was and I ended up taking it out on her.$l\"/pause 500/speak Sebastian \"Well, I'm glad things are a little better between Maru and me.$h\"/globalFade .003/viewport -1000 -1000/pause 500/message \"Sebastian seems happy.\"/pause 1000/end"
}
},
{
"Target": "Data/Events/FarmHouse",
"tryHarder": "pause 100/playMusic none/speak Sebastian \"I guess I do have a lot of work to do, if I want to make up for all those fights I caused.$s\"/playMusic echos/emote Sebastian 12/pause 500/globalFade .003/viewport -1000 -1000/pause 500/message \"Sebastian seems somber. It's best to give him some time.\"/pause 1000/end"
}
},

//Robin's Side Event at the Carpenters. Robin must be at 4 hearts.
{
"Target": "Data/Events/ScienceHouse",
"111111114/f Robin 600/w rainy/t 900 1700": "jaunty/5 17/farmer 6 24 0 Robin 7 18 2/skippable/emote Robin 16/speak Robin \"Oh, @! You're soaked!\"/move Robin 0 -1 3/move Robin -2 0 2/emote farmer 8/pause 500/speak Robin \"I wanted to talk to you about Sebastian...\"/move farmer 0 -3 1/move farmer -1 0 0/move farmer 0 -3 0/pause 200/speak Robin \"Lately, he's been a much happier person!$h#$b#I can only assume I have you to thank...$h\"/pause 200/emote Robin 40/speak Robin \"Just the other day he was having a regular, unprompted conversation with Maru about science stuff!$h#$b#It was really quite a sight to see.$h\"/pause 200/emote Robin 56/speak Robin \"To be honest, I had worried if I had made a mistake keeping Sebastian here in Pelican Town...$s#$b#He didn't really prefer the countryside. As you'd know, @...$s#$b#But he's really settled down now, and I think he's found his place.$h\"/pause 500/speak Robin \"Thank you, @, for watching over him.$h\"/emote farmer 32/pause 700/end"
}
},
]
}"

Attachments

LVYL

Newcomer
I forgot to mention, the issue stems from the "//Post-marriage Fun 1 " section. Help! lol

plague

Newcomer
If you haven't resolved it yet, I think you're missing the opening quote for the first property on the Entries object:

111111111/f Sebastian 600/w Mon Tue Wed Thu Sat Sun/t 900 1700": ...

Probably needs to be

"111111111/f Sebastian 600/w Mon Tue Wed Thu Sat Sun/t 900 1700": ...