Standard Farm Ravenwood Farm v2.0

Sigrah

Farmer
Just an updated version of my favorite farm map, Ravenwood Farm. Basically, I redesigned my crop field to be continuous and surrounded it by roads, shrank the pasture a bit, redesigned and increased the number of bee hives I have, and expanded the number of trees and grass for my groves. Enjoy, and the small list of cosmetic add-ons I use are listed below.

Ravenwood Farm v2.0.png
\\

Mods Used:
- Stone Building Mod
- Novan's Seasonal Grass Path (would *LOVE* to find this mod updated for Winter)

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Nice well rounded farm, it's too bad the mdo you use disrupts the perfect transition from house to horse pen but I can really always appreciate a farm when it comes to a good little bit of money making. How much are you making per year?

Lew Zealand

Helper
I see you've been teaching those pesky Animals who's boss. The Grass is for the Farmer and the Animals get Hay and they'll like it, as this is certainly not Spring 1 with those trapped Flowers already in bloom. Do you just >poink< one of the Bee Houses out of the way at the beginning of each season to plant them?

Sigrah

Farmer
I see you've been teaching those pesky Animals who's boss. The Grass is for the Farmer and the Animals get Hay and they'll like it, as this is certainly not Spring 1 with those trapped Flowers already in bloom. Do you just >poink< one of the Bee Houses out of the way at the beginning of each season to plant them?
Well, I took the picture after restocking the grass and shutting the doors the night before so I could get a clean picture, and they'll be let out again...at some point. As for the Beehives, yup, that's exactly what I do. I "poink" one of the bee houses on either side of the sprinkler, plant the flowers, and then put the bee house back afterwards. It's a little annoying, but not nearly as annoying as accidentally harvesting one of the flowers, and having them surrounded like that allows for quicker harvesting too.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
This is a bit random, but I love your farms name! I can never think of something so I end up naming it Stardew Farm or Pelican Farm or something like that.
Better than mine, I was planning to do a multiplayer farm with my younger teenage brother but he doesn't really do anything in that way of board games, games, reading besides minecraft which he loves which is nice but I need variety.
The farm is called A + C farm which is bad but in stardew symbols become emojis so whenever the farm is mentioned in game it's this creepy emoji face where the "+" is and it kinda bugs me.

Sigrah

Farmer
This is a bit random, but I love your farms name! I can never think of something so I end up naming it Stardew Farm or Pelican Farm or something like that.
Thanks. I used to play old school dungeons and dragons when I was younger, and I have a lot of character and place names in a word document on my computer. In the case of Ravenwood, it was the surname of one of my characters, and was also the name of a monastery dedicated to a deity of Farming, Hunting, and Fishing. So, I decided to re-use the name for a farm in Stardew Valley. Why not? It was a deity of farming after all ;)

Veracious

Tiller
I really like the layout you have done its very neat, I like the trees down the right side I'm kinda struggling with that side of my farm but I like the idea of the trees I might try that also and see if its any better.
Also I grew up in a place called Ravenswood in Australia so I think its cool you used that name.