Standard Farm Ranger's Pictorial Progression Plantation...or something...

LRangerR

Local Legend
Updated the OP because I realized I never did it with the last 2 pics. Oops. Little update about whts going on though. The laptop that has the save file for this farm is still broken. Don't know when I will be able to fix it, but it's on a large to do list. I might do this style again on mobile and post it in a new thread until I am able to repair the main farm's screen. Does anyone know if Mac save files can transfer to PC by any chance?

In the meantime, I find the best way to view the pictures is to open them in tabs one by one and tab through them that way (Ctrl+Tab, Ctrl+Shift+Tab, for those of you who want to be all computer savvy n the like). When you do this you get a chance to really see the forest grow, and see which trees have been there for a very long time. BTW, yes, i have a method and set of rules when forestkeeping, and no, I don't play favorites when deciding who comes down next. The only exception is mahogany, and HOLY BAJEEZUS where did that mushroom tree come from and why am I only just noticing it?!?

Updated the OP because I realized I never did it with the last 2 pics. Oops. Little update about whts going on though. The laptop that has the save file for this farm is still broken. Don't know when I will be able to fix it, but it's on a large to do list. I might do this style again on mobile and post it in a new thread until I am able to repair the main farm's screen. Does anyone know if Mac save files can transfer to PC by any chance?

In the meantime, I find the best way to view the pictures is to open them in tabs one by one and tab through them that way (Ctrl+Tab, Ctrl+Shift+Tab, for those of you who want to be all computer savvy n the like). When you do this you get a chance to really see the forest grow, and see which trees have been there for a very long time. BTW, yes, i have a method and set of rules when forestkeeping, and no, I don't play favorites when deciding who comes down next. The only exception is mahogany, and HOLY BAJEEZUS where did that mushroom tree come from and why am I only just noticing it?!?
I’m so very sorry your computer broke! How unfortunate! I do hope someone can get those files transferred for you. I’m late to posting here but it is a very beautiful farm and I love the sheer amount of grass and trees! Especially all of the fruit trees! Wish you much luck in recovering that file.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend

Mushroom tree is totally intentionally blocking grandpas shrine, he must have had a mushroom tree infestation himself and now they're after his last grandchild...