Random help idea.

I am dealing with Writer’s block for chapter 4 of Life by the Countryside. I have already did the Egg festival. And im planning to just watch the flower dance as well. Any suggestions?

Lew Zealand

Helper
I'll be working the Flower Dance in a few days but the general tone from the Pelical Town residents is that the "kids" (lol, twentysomethings) don't like it all that much, except Haley, but the older folk (40+somethings) do, so a little disagreement of opinions between the 2 groups could be a nice talking point.

I'll be working the Flower Dance in a few days but the general tone from the Pelical Town residents is that the "kids" (lol, twentysomethings) don't like it all that much, except Haley, but the older folk (40+somethings) do, so a little disagreement of opinions between the 2 groups could be a nice talking point.
I’ll take that into consideration. The chapter title is “Days Ahead”. Implying that this talks about the rest of Spring Year 1.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Ah, so more generally Spring themed! Well, depending on how your farmer is taking to farming, the loss of planted and growing spring crops on Summer 1 could be a big shock if he hasn't received (or remembered!) the advice from Evelyn about that occurrence. Perhaps that he's bored of planting the same old Spring things and imagining what Pierre's Summer crop seeds will be.
Also how it's getting hotter and maybe spending more time at the beach might be nice. Could meet Elliot there more often (I rarely see him). Or the heat could drive the Farmer underground to spend more time in the Mines out of the hot sun?

Ah, so more generally Spring themed! Well, depending on how your farmer is taking to farming, the loss of planted and growing spring crops on Summer 1 could be a big shock if he hasn't received (or remembered!) the advice from Evelyn about that occurrence. Perhaps that he's bored of planting the same old Spring things and imagining what Pierre's Summer crop seeds will be.
Also how it's getting hotter and maybe spending more time at the beach might be nice. Could meet Elliot there more often (I rarely see him). Or the heat could drive the Farmer underground to spend more time in the Mines out of the hot sun?
That’s a good idea! I’ll play it out until Summer 1. Thanks, Lew Zealand

Dr. eeL

Farmer
Despite appearances, the flower dance is apparently not so easy to perform, and new farmers can have some forgettable moments that they will remember for a very long time. If they dance together, who wears white and who wears blue is also up for grabs. Maybe Haley could throw a fit if a new flower queen is crowned. There's plenty of room for conversations amongst the villagers. Make it rain on the event. Have a bunch of slimes come out of the woods and start attacking the dancers, and then your farmers can save the day with their weapons. Have the witch fly over and bomb the dancers with gooey black eggs - the wizard explains that she's jealous because Haley was picked as flower queen over her (when the witch was young and pretty).